Right pops enough is enough where the hell are you.

• This topic has 20 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Brydo.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #127346 Reply
    Brydo

Not heard from Pops in ages, is he OK?

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #127373 Reply
    joss

Hope so Brydo.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#127377 Reply
    Brydo

@wmcforum is pops ok? We havenโ€™t heard from him in ages so would like to know if he is keeping well.

#127378 Reply
    Brydo

Joss I was sorry to hear you have been in hospital recently. Hopefully the worst is over.

How are you coping with COVID? Are the lockdown restrictions electing you?

#127379 Reply
    Brydo

Affecting you ๐Ÿ˜‚

#127381 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

@Brydo

Pops contracted Covid and was ill in early June, he was asked to join a trial of hydroxycloroquine but declined.ย  Two weeks later he was still struggling with fatigue and this is the last time I spoke to him, he promised to take some time away and come back stronger.ย  I worry more and more as the days go by.

#127384 Reply
    Brydo

@wmcforum thatโ€™s bad news please let us know if you hear from him and hopefully he is on the mend ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

#127385 Reply
    joss

Ditto on Brydos comment.

Brydo, Yes was rushed in again. transfused 5 units of Red blood cells and a dash of Iron infusion for good measure. That should keep me going for a few more weeks…Doncaster has fallen under tier 3. So Hospital has stopped all visitors. Having said that, visiting was very restricted before hand.

Only 1 visitor allowed: for 1 hour: Which had to be pre booked with the ward sister: There after only that person could visit you. no other family members.

I am virtually back on shielding by my own choice.

Joss
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#127390 Reply
    Brydo

Joss its a terrible time to be in hospital just now, not that there is ever a good time. Covid has changed everything, its not as scary as some of those end of the world new virus films we have seen in the past but too similar for comfort lol.

Staying in the house is certainly the safest place to be physically but not so good for our mental health.

I hope you stay healthy joss, hopefully a couple of vaccine will be with us before the end of the year and hopefully the most vulnerable will be top priority to get it. A vaccine won’t totally change things back to the way things were but its a step in the right direction.

#127401 Reply
    joss

Thanks Brydo.

When it comes to vaccines, If the government has anything to do with it, I think I would opt for a wait and see before putting my hand up for it. I will sit at the back quietly watching.

Joss
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#127410 Reply
    Brydo

That reminds me of when I was at school joss lol.

#127460 Reply
    Mike 700
    Participant

Get well soon Pops

#127522 Reply
    Brydo

@wmcforum do you have a contact within Pops family to find out how he is?

#127528 Reply
    simon

Best wishes to Pops. ย Have been wondering for a while too how Winston is ? Used to be a regular contributor to the forum.

#127529 Reply
    Brydo

simon I asked a while back about Winston but he didn’t respond, on occasions he would disappear for a while but not this long.

I hope he is safe and well, it would be great to hear from him even if it’s to say he is OK.

#127531 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

@wmcforum do you have a contact within Pops family to find out how he is?

No @brydo

I have tried, really tried, to reach the family without success.

#127534 Reply
    Brydo

๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž canโ€™t do anymore than that @wmcforum ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

#130301 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Good news. I have made contact with the lesser spotted Pops and he is recuperating slowly and will be back as soon as his health permits.

#130303 Reply
    Brydo

Absolutely fantastic news can’t wait for some of his wisdom in this trying time.

Well done wmc.

#130311 Reply
    joss

Thanks for letting us know wmc.

Joss
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#132152 Reply
    Brydo

It would be great to get a wee Christmas message from you pops if you feel up to it.

I hope your getting better and have a great Christmas with your family.

Merry Christmas.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
Reply To: Right pops enough is enough where the hell are you.
Your information: