Renault Clio RS line e tech hybrid

• Creator
    Topic
  • #136106 Reply
    Waltersoprano1
    Participant

Hi does anyone have one of these ?

if so how is it to drive ?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #136425 Reply
    Waltersoprano1
    Participant

Anyone ? 😂

#136446 Reply
    alan1302
    Participant

It’s quite a specific car – maybe worth seeing if there is a Renault forum about where you may be more likely be able to find someone to help.

#136449 Reply
    Waltersoprano1
    Participant

It’s quite a specific car – maybe worth seeing if there is a Renault forum about where you may be more likely be able to find someone to help.

will do.
    thanks

#136518 Reply
    daveblue
    Participant

I have the Renault clio rs line edc 130 turbo so not the hybrid but also have a 40kg boot hoist for my scooter i really love this car i have it in iron blue it has the extra park assist a spare tyre as well as the bigger display and the quality is a step up from the old mk4 clio it has three driving modes  one that adjusts to your driving style  an eco and then there is sport which to be honest i have in most of the time although its great in all and with the manual paddle shift the Renault sport is f1 style so very quick than they say on paper and also has stop and start if you want.

#136523 Reply
    Waltersoprano1
    Participant

I have the Renault clio rs line edc 130 turbo so not the hybrid but also have a 40kg boot hoist for my scooter i really love this car i have it in iron blue it has the extra park assist a spare tyre as well as the bigger display and the quality is a step up from the old mk4 clio it has three driving modes one that adjusts to your driving style an eco and then there is sport which to be honest i have in most of the time although its great in all and with the manual paddle shift the Renault sport is f1 style so very quick than they say on paper and also has stop and start if you want.

hello, thanks for the reply.

I have the last gen Clio at the moment and that has stop start that I find great  apart from when trying to pull away from busy roundabouts 😂.

It doesn’t look like the hybrid has the paddles although it does have a sport mode.

will probably get the iron blue as well as it’s a really nice colour.

#136624 Reply
    daveblue
    Participant

I turn off the stop start and although i do not use the paddles much a nice touch and sound is when changing down there is blip of the throttle and a sporty sound.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Renault Clio RS line e tech hybrid
Your information: