Peugeot 3008 2024

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant

What a fantastic looking car ,I’ve chosen sportage love it . But impressed with 3008.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Tiny tim
      Participant

I love my new Peugeot 208 hybrid so smooth to drive and great twin clutch auto box.

Participant

Lovely car ,peugeot have got some wonderfull hev cars now ,what colour is your 208.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Avatar photomickyarmy.
          Tiny tim
          Participant

Hi Mick I will show you now:it still has protection on side door pillars  As come into dealer picture

Declan
            Participant

Had a sit in one here in Northern Ireland yesterday. Very impressive, however I was surprised how limited the rear passenger legroom is. Much reduced from the outgoing model.

Participant

That’s great Tim what a good size ,you think 208 smaller but it looks fantastic. Good choice.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Avatar photomickyarmy.
                Participant

Participant

This is my   choice . Couple weeks hope get it.

Tiny tim
                    Participant

Many thanks I am lucky as I have a 40kg boot hoist I just folded rear seats I do think it it is shorter people the back seats are ok. I do like the I cockpit very 3D and interior is way better quality than some cars I have had it can also achieve 65 plus MPG although in sport mode it flies as fast as old 205 GTI.

Participant

Great stuff

Tiny tim
                        Participant

Looks good nice red

Participant

Yes sportage in blue looks fantastic & green ,I like red so long as it is red not brown or burgundy they call red, which does happen, Fhev gts AWD

des
                            Participant

Had a sit in one here in Northern Ireland yesterday. Very impressive, however I was surprised how limited the rear passenger legroom is. Much reduced from the outgoing model.

Declan what dealer was it as I had to go down south to see one.

des
                              Participant

I’m presuming it was Charles Hurst Declan. I ordered mine of them in February and they said they would contact me when they get one in the showroom, which they obviously haven’t.

I actually drove back down to Dundalk yesterday to see it, but other half wasn’t with me and she wants to see it.

Going to take a run over now.

Declan
                                Participant

I’m presuming it was Charles Hurst Declan. I ordered mine of them in February and they said they would contact me when they get one in the showroom, which they obviously haven’t. I actually drove back down to Dundalk yesterday to see it, but other half wasn’t with me and she wants to see it. Going to take a run over now.

Sorry Des, just seeing this now. Yes, Charles Hurst.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.