Perfect Draft

• Creator
    Topic
    Marc
    Participant

Anyone got a Perfect Draft beer machine? Wife got me one for Christmas I’m loving it so far.

Daughters motability car Vauxhall Grandland 1.5 diesel automatic Ultimate.
      My car SEAT Ibiza SE Tec 1.2 petrol TSI 2017.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Marc
      Participant

https://www.perfectdraft.com/en-gb/perfectdraft-keg-machine/

Phaedra
        Participant

My eldest sons partner works for Heineken, every time I go over to Amsterdam to visit he has a new one!  He keeps bringing them home from work to try out.  Thery do pour a nice glass of lager 🙂

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

wmcforum
          Which Mobility Car

I did get caught up in the hype around the Guinness nitrosurge. So spent £30 of my Christmas money on the little device, I eventually managed to get my hands on some cans at around £7 for 4.  Got to be honest – I would love to have my £30 back. To top it all the cans have increased to over £8 for 4.

Participant

ive got the standard perfect draft.. good job it does. lately ive been using corona 0% as im on a no alc fad lol…. saving up.

my son in law has one too so we often swap kegs etc.  overall its not especially cheap but it knocks bottles etc into a cocked hat..yum

Current Car: Hyundai Kona Premium EV...2 way 40kg hoist
              Last Car: Toyota C-HR Excel Hybrid...4 way 80kg hoist

Participant

i thought about one of those as i do like draft guinness, having lived in ireland, but its not the same over here, so in end decided not to. sounds like it was one of my better decisions

kezo
                Participant

I am a cider drinker
                  I drinks it all of the day
                  I am a cider drinker
                  It soothes all me troubles away

Participant

used to like cider but its too acidic now for me these days.  even stopped drinking whisky, which is saving me loads..lol..

Marc
                    Participant

@struth are you aware there is a January sale on at the moment with up to 25% off, corona alcohol free has 25% off, I’ve got one in the machine now, will be trying tonight. Be quick with the sale it ends on Wednesday.

https://www.perfectdraft.com/en-gb/perfectdraft-offers/january-sale

Participant

@struth are you aware there is a January sale on at the moment with up to 25% off, corona alcohol free has 25% off, I’ve got one in the machine now, will be trying tonight. Be quick with the sale it ends on Wednesday. https://www.perfectdraft.com/en-gb/perfectdraft-offers/january-sale

ordered a couple while they are cheap.. cheers

Jojoe
                        Participant

I’ve done dry January for the first time ever, I can honestly say it’s the longest I’ve been without a drink since I started drinking at 14! I have a blood test every January for my BP medication, the doctor always gives me a b@ll@king when he sees my liver function test. I was looking forward to this years test results but was absolutely gutted when they didn’t check my liver, for the first time in years they only did my kidneys 🤬

Participant

thats typical lol. still it wont have done you any harm..

i just finished a review to doc and nurse. bp is still high and ive now reduced my meds on it as they were making me sleep all time..16 hrs a day doh.. also after asking about pain meds for hip was told im on highest you can get without morphine[and not going there]. also that i wont get an op as im not well enough so im stuck with what ive got as best it will be… not great

Participant

ive been sticking to the zero alc corona in the draft. ive got used to it now and dont really miss the no alc click in beer amazingly. cheaper too

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.