New Vehicle Payment introduced

• Creator
    Topic
  • #179272 Reply
    Adam
    Participant

With rising energy and fuel prices and other everyday living costs increasing, we have introduced a £250 ‘New Vehicle Payment’. We hope that giving customers this amount back from the price of the lease will help them to make the most of their next car or Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV).

For scooter and powered wheelchair customers, we have introduced a £100 ‘New Product Payment’.

Customers newly joining the Scheme during 2022 will receive the ‘New Vehicle Payment’ when they take delivery of their new car or WAV. This means if you take delivery of your first vehicle in 2022, or place an order during 2022, you will be eligible.

Anyone who is already a customer as of 31 December 2021 will become eligible for the payment when they take delivery of their next vehicle, whenever that may be.

The same timeframe for ordering and delivery applies to scooter and powered wheelchair customers, who will receive the £100 ‘New Product Payment’.

New Vehicle Payment introduced for Motability Scheme customers

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #179275 Reply
    DumfriesDik
    Participant

That would be nice

Mazda CX5 is my DD
    VW ID3 Max on order 5 Nov 21

#179295 Reply
    Chris M

My wife who was new to the scheme, picked her car (MG HS Exclusive) up end of January, cheque came through the post 2 weeks later.

Its nice to know when my car is due to be changed in July 23 I will also get the £250.

#179297 Reply
    rox
    Participant

“Anyone who is already a customer as of 31 December 2021 will become eligible for the payment when they take delivery of their next vehicle, whenever that may be.”

My lease runs till june 23 so I was wondering if it would apply after 2022, seems so..

I might get a new zero ap car, then when i recieve the £250 and the £600 gcb, leave the scheme and pay the £60 to end early. If there’s nothing suitable and ap’s are too high..

I might of considered an ev but as they removing the free home charger soon, that’s not an option and as time passes less and less choice will be available, but it is potentially £850 cash back on a car but finding that money might be hard for some, with energy price’s going upto 3k a year and all other costs go up year on year but disposable income reduces and if your on a low income. With some huge ap’s where is one to find this money.

It would be more helpful if they offered it upfront like they did during covid and gave you the gcb and £250  beforhand or off any ap.

#179336 Reply
    martinod
    Participant

great if there were any suitable cars to pick

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: New Vehicle Payment introduced
Your information: