New Skoda Karoq – Sportline

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #188557 Reply
    Dany

Skoda Configurator suggests it comes with Panoramic Sunroof and Virtual Cockpit as standard. Rang a Skoda dealership and they said it’s extra charge for the sunroof and the package for virtual cockpit? Made it clear I was enquiring about the sportline trim.

Anyone know if this is true or not?

#188560 Reply
    mitch
    Participant

website def says sunroof is standard,cant see virtual cockpit though.

#188562 Reply
    Macca
    Participant

The 19″ Sagitarius alloys are a little odd.

From watching various videos they appear to be diamond cut, but they look to have hub caps that clip on and give the impression that the space in-between the spokes is textured, and they hide the wheel nuts too.

#188564 Reply
    Macca
    Participant

So this video is of the Kodiaq, but it shows what I mean …

https://youtu.be/0XY7cBNY_tw

#188565 Reply
    Rene

Yeah, no idea.

The Sportsline does definitely not come with the Virtual Cockpit (it’s part of the £600 Amundsen Plus package, as well as the £1400 upgraded Columbus package which is the 9.2″ screen + virtual cockpit).

I can’t actually find the Panorama Sunroof in the options list, so that might be in the Sportsline spec. The Virtual Cockpit definitely isn’t, says “optional” on the description page for the spec, too.

Highlight of the Spec would probably the Pano roof if it is indeed included, as well as the included Matrix LED Headlights (my guess is that it’s VWs IQ Light).

That all said.. Skoda isn’t known for generous trims. Even in top trim, the Karoq is still missing the virtual cockpit (standard in all comparable VW and SEAT models, £600 at least in the Karoq), no adaptive cruise control (standard in all comparable VW and even SEAT models), no “Travel Assist” (wouldn’t need it anyway, but again, standard in comparable VWs and SEATs, £1500 in the Karoq) etc.

Good looking car, and well put together, but certainly not a deal.

#188566 Reply
    Clever man

SE and SEL models available on Motability scheme sportline is not unfortunately

#188570 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

SE and SEL models available on Motability scheme sportline is not unfortunately

Why are these 3 sportline trim models currently showing on the Motability live search then?

#188572 Reply
    Macca
    Participant

Odd thing is I asked Skoda directly a couple of years back if they intended to add the Sportline trim to the scheme, and at that point at least they had no plans to add it at all.

Times change eh.

#188607 Reply
    Clever man

Kodiaq and Karoq  mixed up apologies

#188624 Reply
    Macca
    Participant

With the VRS specs of the Kodiaq and Karoq coming through, perhaps that’s led to Skoda relaxing a little on making the Sportline spec available through the scheme?

#188777 Reply
    wibbuk
    Participant

I took the plunge today and ordered the 4×4 tsi sport line in grey, looks the part.made an appointment but the disability sales man past me on to another rep and his first words was you won’t get any sport line on Motability.it went down hill from here but I was adamant on getting this car ordered.as me and the misses are both in wheelchairs, we decided to try an suv for another option of car as we usually drive estates but there becoming less choice these days.was origanly going to try the Kodiaq but its huge, cant see the wife getting in it so the koroq seemed the perfect choice.exsspensive but there was no options missing and told me if I wait till September I would get the new reg.seems like things are starting to get better.cancelled the 308 estate last week, things missing, big deposit, too small inside.so I had a big smile on the inside today ordering this.not had that feeling in a long time.so if anyone is thinking of getting one its a nice car.it doesn’t have remote seats but to be honest I find the too slow when getting in and out.comes with panoramic sunroof and remote boot.fingers crossed it turns up in September.

#188779 Reply
    Macca
    Participant

Excellent news. Is it this very pale grey by any chance. I’ve never been drawn to this kind of grey, but I do think it looks the muts on the Sportline with the black badging :

https://youtu.be/oKnnXSTL4ZQ

#188782 Reply
    wibbuk
    Participant

yes macca its a solid colour and yes the grey is pale,but it works so well,like you say with the black trim and baging.ive got a feeling it wont be on the list too long but who nows.hope there will be more sportline’s in the future.

#188784 Reply
    Macca
    Participant

Looks superb man, it’s a very muscular design. Love the seats?Sat in one a couple of years back, very comfy.

Love the black headlining too.

Hope it has the 19″ Sagitarius alloys as standard, the ones in the video, they look the business and have the choice of plastic aero caps on or off

I think having them off looks spot on, again as shown in the video, but you get the choice.

Well done 👏

#188843 Reply
    Dany

What did you think of the rear seats if you had a chance to take a look at these, do they seem spacious enough to fit a baby seat along with 2 Adults?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
Reply To: New Skoda Karoq – Sportline
Your information: