Hyundai Kona EV at Dealers

• This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 44 minutes ago by PeterT.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #164225 Reply
    Vaun
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Received a little video from Ross to say my car has arrived at SG PETCH in Darlington. Can’t wait until the end of the month. Will miss my Mazda CX-5 after 3 years, it hasn’t put a foot wrong. But petrol costs and everything mean I can’t go back to Mazda.</p>

Cheers, all the very best

Vaun

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #164229 Reply
    garry
    Participant

Very nice enjoy 😃

#164309 Reply
    Just2Fish

You are going to love it, I’m really enjoying mine.

#164321 Reply
    MickC
    Participant

I take it you EV peeps are “buzzing”.

#164331 Reply
    struth
    Participant

tried to get a test in one but there wasnt one up here. seem popular so i’m going to go with an ice car now. alas a lot more expensive.

Oddly the dealer just phoned me (this is a week later from the original test date) and said  they have one now doh!!

funny how things work out.  anyway that a lovely colour.. good luck with it.

#164352 Reply
    matt9815
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Received a little video from Ross to say my car has arrived at SG PETCH in Darlington. Can’t wait until the end of the month. Will miss my Mazda CX-5 after 3 years, it hasn’t put a foot wrong. But petrol costs and everything mean I can’t go back to Mazda.</p>

Out of interest, how long from order to collection? These are on my company car list and I really like the look of them…

#164353 Reply
    Vaun
    Participant

I ordered it June 28th 2021. And it arrived at dealers last week. Don’t know what it is like now for ordering retail or company car. I assume quicker (?).

Thanks

Vaun

#164354 Reply
    Vaun
    Participant

Oh that’s a shame. Still they’ll be even more efficient in three years. Etc xxx

Vaun

#164355 Reply
    Vaun
    Participant

Under current circumstances I’m feeling quite amped.

Vaun

#164356 Reply
    Vaun
    Participant

Ta xxxx

Vaun

#164364 Reply
    PeterT

Ordered my Kona Ultimate in June with a promised August delivery, been moved every month now expected end of November. Told there are none in country even if I am flexible on colour

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Hyundai Kona EV at Dealers
Your information: