Holiday and passports

• Creator
    Topic
  • #188796 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Due to the fact that my passport was out of date and hearing the horror stories of a 10 week wait I broke it to the family that we would not be booking a holiday for the Summer.

Fast forward two weeks and my Passport has arrived. Thank you Passport Office.

My question to the Forum is that with the rising costs of everything, fuel, energy, shopping etc and that the increases seem to show no sign of slowing (coupled with the fact that we have not had a holiday for three years) do you think we would be better served having a holiday this Summer as with the constant increasing prices I fear we would be in a position to have one next Summer.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by wmcforum.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #188798 Reply
    joss

Everything is in a state flux @wmcforum with no sign of anything changing now or in the future. So flip a coin maybe?

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI

"Men fight for liberty & win it with hard knocks. Their children brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves" - D.H. Lawrence

#188805 Reply
    struth
    Participant

i havent had a holiday for well over 20 years. last one, i was caring for my ill wife and it may have been a holiday for her but it wasnt for me.. but i tried at least to smile lol.

passport ran out many years ago and i wont be renewing it.  On that my drivers licence is still old type with no pic so without photo proof of age i cant get age related stuff from amazon. apparently even at pension age they need a photo proof… pathetic really

Current Car: Hyundai Kona Premium EV...2 way 40kg hoist
    Last Car: Toyota C-HR Excel Hybrid...4 way 80kg hoist

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Holiday and passports
Your information: