Help Joss Apple Music

• Creator
    Topic
    Oscarmax
    Participant

Hi @Joss I need your help,

The other day after having a new battery fitted to my iPhone 10, after an Apple update a couple of days later the iPhone became unresponsive, I have contacted Apple and been through the procedure and even tried software reiBoost update the iPhone does not even respond.

Unfortunately all my music is stored stuck on the iPhone 10, I have a new iPhone 15 but unfortunately unable to transfer.

I have all my music on my old windows 10 media player.

I have seen online Doppler MP3 & FLAC Player

Is there an app available to allow me to upload my music to our iPhone 6, SE and new 15.

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by Oscarmax.
    Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      kezo
      Participant

Was it a genuine Apple fitted batter?

Have you tried to force restart the phone?

Jojoe
        Participant

Is your phone backed up to the ICloud? My 11 pro backs up automatically.

papillon
          Participant

Was it a genuine Apple fitted batter? Have you tried to force restart the phone?

lol

Oscarmax
            Participant

Unfortunately the iPhone  X is terminal a hardware problem, shame the iPhone is still like new.

kezo
              Participant

Mobile Trans (Wondershare)

Both phones need to be connected to your mac and all is done from the mac 🙂

Oscarmax
                Participant

The battery was replaced approximately 6 weeks ago it’s a non apple to date has worked fine, tried to force charge through the lightning port the iPhone is not responding in any way.

The wife has a Bose system which uses a lightning port, I have managed to upload all my CD music onto my old windows 10 PC using Media and rip it to MP3, I have ordered a new ScanDisk MP3 player which I can plug into the Bose Aux port, however the wife would really like the Bose to work with an iPhone as before.

Could I download a music APP onto my old iPhone 6, it has no SIM card but can connect to the internet through my BT hub.

I am considering using Doppler MP3 APP to lad my music onto the iPhone 15.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by Oscarmax.
                  joss

My apologies@ Oscarmax for not getting back to you on this. Unfortunately I am not an Apple fan. Android for me.

I have a friend who does apple stuff as part of his business.  I could of ask him, but it looks like you got sorted.

Joss
                    Current car: Peugeot 308 GT Premium 1.2 Pure tech Petrol.

kezo
                    Participant

Could I download a music APP onto my old iPhone 6, it has no SIM card but can connect to the internet through my BT hub.

I can’t see an issue mate – certainly worth a go.

kezo
                      Participant

My apologies@ Oscarmax for not getting back to you on this. Unfortunately I am not an Apple fan. Android for me. I have a friend who does apple stuff as part of his business. I could of ask him, but it looks like you got sorted.

How you finding that phone you bought from (cant remember lol) 🙂

Marc
                        Participant

You can use the iTunes app on a Windows PC, I use it for my iPhone and also for two iPods that I use to stream music from, just tell the app where the mp3 files are and it will add the ones you choose to the library the music does not have to be purchased from apple, then you can sync your phone with iTunes via a lightning cable.

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT210384

Daughters motability car Vauxhall Grandland 1.5 diesel automatic Ultimate.
                          My car SEAT Ibiza SE Tec 1.2 petrol TSI 2017.

Marc
                          Participant

I’m pretty sure I just have the iTunes app, it looks like now the one you need is Apple Devices app. I can have a look on my laptop tomorrow and talk you through it if you want to do it.

Daughters motability car Vauxhall Grandland 1.5 diesel automatic Ultimate.
                            My car SEAT Ibiza SE Tec 1.2 petrol TSI 2017.

joss

My apologies@ Oscarmax for not getting back to you on this. Unfortunately I am not an Apple fan. Android for me. I have a friend who does apple stuff as part of his business. I could of ask him, but it looks like you got sorted.

??? you lost me Kezo

Joss
                              Current car: Peugeot 308 GT Premium 1.2 Pure tech Petrol.

kezo
                              Participant

??? you lost me Kezo

Lol, wasn’t it you that bought a used phone from x shop, as a replacment when your Galaxay had an issue?

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.