Headphones for tv please help ?

• Creator
    Topic
  • #179031 Reply
    Mike11

Please could anyone advise me on here on headphones to work with my tv ? I wear hearing aids my old Samsung tv 11 years old is non smart but I have an amazon fire stick and also Netflix some of the programmes I have job to hear and don’t want to turn volume up loud as it’s a retirement bungalow and I have lovely neighbours ! Can I get Bluetooth or wireless headphones to work with my tv so I could just put them on for certain programmes or say a 2 hour film ? I know nothing about headphones so any help would be so welcome ?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #179080 Reply
    Marc
    Participant

You can connect blue tooth headphones to your amazon fire stick, won’t help with live TV on your non smart Samsung though.

Daughters motability car SEAT Arona 1.6 diesel manual Excellence Lux.
    My car SEAT Ibiza SE Tec 1.2 petrol TSI 2017.
    Motability car on order Vauxhall Grandland 1.5 diesel automatic Ultimate.

#179276 Reply
    DumfriesDik
    Participant

I dipped my toe into the bluetooth dongle for TV waters recently. You need to be careful not to get a dongle for a PC.

I found this guide quite helpful. I would be interested to hear (see what I did there) how you get on.

Mazda CX5 is my DD
    VW ID3 Max on order 5 Nov 21

#179287 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

I looked at this some while ago and gave up. It’s a minefield. Problem with Bluetooth is there is a noticeable delay causing lipsync issues and echoes if headphones and speakers are used together.  There are quite expensive professional solutions however.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Headphones for tv please help ?
Your information: