First Charge!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Phaedra
    Participant

First Charge!
      Had to do a quick splash-n-dash as my Ohme cable still hasn’t arrived so can’t charge at home, supposed to be sent Tuesday, rang Friday and not sent after all 🙁

Had a look on Electroverse and found some 300Kwh Fastned chargers @69p per kWh 9 miles away, set off and remembered to stick battery heating on!.
      Plenty of free charge points, easy enough to work out how to use them, only problem was the charge flap wouldn’t open, this is a 9 day old car!!. Took about 5mins of constant unlocking/locking to get it to open. What I found was that double locking (makes a bigger noise) then unlocking seems to do the trick.

Anyway, 20mins and a Greggs hot drink and a sausage & bacon bun later, topped up with 39.77kWh at 93.4kW charge speed. My Octopus account shows -£31.97??   I worked out 39.77kWh @69p to be £27.44, I also had £10 credit on the card so am I missing something obvious?

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

Viewing 3 replies - 51 through 53 (of 53 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      kezo
      Participant

If not contact them via email with all the details, what the dealer did and your not happy!

Phaedra
        Participant

That’s the first number I rang, it’s a chatbot system, took a while to speak to a real person!  She gave me the number for Skoda Connect 0800 80 247 247

Website gives it as +800 80 247 247

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

kezo
          Participant

Head office 0845 774 5745

or Email CS (with subject complaint)

+800  is the same as 0800 anyway.

Viewing 3 replies - 51 through 53 (of 53 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.