Finally

This topic contains 26 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Tommy 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #118600 Reply

Olpk

Finally got my car yesterday.

Ordered an Allspace in March 19.

Had to reorder in October as they ordered black leather instead of light grey by mistake.

Virus does its thing so delay after delay.

Its only my second car so my first experience with good condition bonus. The dealer went out to my car before he did anything else. Typed the details into motability site and asked do you want a cheque or bank transfer. We asked for a transfer and within a couple of minutes a notification email of £900 being sent to my bank by motability. Cant ask for quicker than that.

My car had 106 thousand miles. A small dent and touched up mark on drivers door and somehow we managed to scuff the bumper on the 1 hour journey to the dealer. He declared it as fair wear and tear. He hadn’t seen a motability car with that mileage before so considered it really good condition.

The only bad point about the handover was no carpet mats and USB data cable.

When I questioned it the data cable was not an issue but I was told carpet mats don’t come with an Allspace. Luckily I kept a copy of the spec and price list from when I reordered the car on my phone.

Allspace Match had carpet mats on the price list.

Left with mats, data cable for phone and a little bit of fuel.

Morale of the story keep a copy of the spec when you order.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #118601 Reply

TheSUVGuy

Ahh sounds like a long wait but happy you got there in the need! Enjoy!!

something similar happened to me one hour before giving the car back too, did a u turn in a tight space and broke the plastic break cover lol

#118607 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

@olpk, Congratulations. I hope you enjoy your new car. That’s a great car you’ve got there. 👏👏

If ok with you, please upload some pics of your new pride and joy so we can all admire. It’s a nice day out there so I’m sure you’ll be found standing on the driveway, admiring it. 😂

And great advice about keeping the ordered spec 👍👍

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#118614 Reply

file28
    Participant

good news and a good outcome with the mats etc

enjoy your new car

106k thought i was doing well with 42k and 2 months left to go on a 3 yr lease

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)

#118627 Reply

Georgie

I managed to curb a wheel on my first car driving it home from the Showroom.  🙁  DH was driving ahead of me through Alton and pulled into a small lay-by to warn me to keep the revs up going up the hill, which is pretty steep.  He pulled out, I pulled out to follow and scraped the front wheel on the high kerb stone that jutted out into the road.

The only damage it ever had when it went back 3 years later.

#118633 Reply

Olpk

Ap was £1449 but got £550 discount from JCT600 York then £900 (5 years) GCB so they paid me £1.

Extras added

Leather

LED headlights

Digital dash

Surround cameras

Heated rear seats and washer jets.

#118634 Reply

Olpk

#118635 Reply

Olpk

#118636 Reply

Olpk

#118637 Reply

Olpk

#118638 Reply

Olpk

#118639 Reply

Andy
    Participant

Congratulations, lovely car! We ordered an Allspace in December and it’s left the factory so could be anywhere!

#118707 Reply

Matt

Picking our Allspace up in September. Yours looks beautiful!!

#118710 Reply

Ade

That looks sweeeeet…..just enjoy it…you deserve that car!

#118714 Reply

Philjb
    Participant

Good choice though I’ve never been brave enough to order light coloured leather before,

Our Tiguan has just ticked over 50,000k in 19 months and not missed a beat.
    Still averaging high 40s to low 50 mpg with mixed driving and the suspension and the seats now feel a lot more comfortable now they’ve been well used.

Just a shame I no longer drive. 🙁

Tiguan fan boy

#118775 Reply

Olpk

only my second motability car but 10th VW and most have been light interior.

Just think it makes the interior feel posher than boring black.

Once travelled the length of the country just for a light interior on a used golf gti.

I have had the car 48 hrs and done 280 miles 60 of which was the drive home from handover. Getting low 40s in local driving which easily beats the kuga I handed back.

Cheers guys love the car

#118777 Reply

mitch
    Participant

i had light grey leather in my countryman this time and i have to say i am very impressed its a much nicer feeling than a sea of black.

#120158 Reply

Olpk

Had the car 2 weeks and done 1000 miles.

Got to say I loved my Kuga but this is in another league. Makes the kuga seem prehistoric in comparison.

Even makes the new kuga seem dated in quality and tech. I’m glad I’m back with VW.

#120207 Reply

Clipped wings

Hi Olpk,

good looking machine- excited for mine but 5 months wait. Gone for blue with boring black -At least not visible from the driving seat! Not tempted by Trump Orange

Talking of coal shed black, agree – Checked out the new Kuga and what a relief  getting back into our Touran

#120210 Reply

Bandit
    Participant

Congratulations 👏🎈🎊 Enjoy your new toy!

#120214 Reply

Tommy

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Olpk, Is that the match trim?, we have a allspace on the way, in transit as we speak, seeing yours has got me well excited</p>

#120245 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

Olpk, Thanks for posting. It’s a beautiful alright. The interior is amazing. 😁🤛

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#120254 Reply

rox
    Participant

With kids the light interior is no good at all..does  looks good though.

#120266 Reply

Moreton5

How much did the extras set you back?

#120536 Reply

Olpk

Tommy

Yes its a Match 150diesel 4motion dsg. But the leather, headlights and digital dash are extras.

Moreton 5

The AP was £1449 ( I think its 2200 now)

The extras cost £4050 ish.

But then I got £550 discount from the dealer and £900 good condition bonus off.

#120537 Reply

Olpk

rox

I’ve got an 8 year old and a dog and no concerns.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
Reply To: Finally

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: