Facelifted Seat Ateca video

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Declan 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #118281 Reply

Declan
    Participant

New video from Autogefuhl.

I like the changes. What does everyone think?

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #118282 Reply

Declan
    Participant
    #118289 Reply

File28

Good review as always

Very informative but would liked to have seen the fr as well

God knows how much the advance payment will be

Not a fan of the camouflage though

#118385 Reply

Philjb
    Participant

It still has that horrible great bump in the floor with the seats folded flat?

surely it can’t be too difficult to copy the Tiguan.

Tiguan fan boy

#118387 Reply

File28

The floor is raised slightly in the 4drive version to accommodate the rear drive

You can also get an adjustable floor but at around £150 it’s a no from len

Personally I can live with it as I don’t see me needing to load anything requiring the seats to be dropped but if I did I’ll get my lads to sort it

But like you say they could have copied the tiguan

#118405 Reply

Philjb
    Participant

The problem for me is I have spine problems with restrictions in moving my limbs so I can’t lift anymore but occasionally need to load two walkers and  our large dog which is easiest done by folding a seat down and sliding one of the walkers forward.
    When I was younger and healthier it wouldn’t of been a problem at all.

Tiguan fan boy

#118414 Reply

Declan

I’ve just been reading that the facelifted model will go on sale this month with the first deliveries in August! Surely that’s too soon….

#118415 Reply

File28

Not seen anything at dealerships or the website

The configurators not showing the facelifts yet

#118420 Reply

Declan

File28 … Correct.

I was quoting a couple of motoring magazines that mentioned the dates in their articles 3 weeks ago when the facelift was announced.

I think it’s one for my shortlist along with the usual suspects of the facelifted Tiguan, Skoda Karoq and dare I say it…. I really like the exterior styling of the Grandland X. There, I’ve said it!

I’m conscious that the Ateca and Karoq are physically smaller than the 3008 that I have now and find that it’s a sweet size for me….
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>We’ll see what the AP’s are for the near top spec facelifts shortly…. no doubt more than I’m willing to pay!</p>

#118421 Reply

Declan

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Failing all that, another 3008 1.5 diesel GT Line for £999 might also be in the mix. It’s been a reliable, comfortable and relatively trouble free car for 3 years. It’s just that I’d like to try something else….</p>
    I’m still no further forward!

#118434 Reply

DBtruth

Declan, I’m with you on the exterior styling of the Grandland X. There’s a black one that drives past my house regularly and I think it has an expensive look about it. The back has a lot of black plastic and the car being black blends it in nicely.

The same can also be said for the 3008, I think in black it’s got a bit of RR Evoque about it. Peugeot are really on the ball with their styling at the minute. Can’t think of many/any that even come close to them

#118440 Reply

file28
    Participant

new ateca available to order later this year is all they are saying

https://www.seat.co.uk/new-cars/ateca-2020/overview.html

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)

#118455 Reply

Declan
    Participant

Declan, I’m with you on the exterior styling of the Grandland X. There’s a black one that drives past my house regularly and I think it has an expensive look about it. The back has a lot of black plastic and the car being black blends it in nicely. The same can also be said for the 3008, I think in black it’s got a bit of RR Evoque about it. Peugeot are really on the ball with their styling at the minute. Can’t think of many/any that even come close to them

I love looking at black cars, but they are a bugger to keep clean and maintain the paintwork in good condition. I had a Citroen C5 a few years back and it was soul destroying spending all the time cleaning and detailing it, only for it to get dirty again on its first run up the road!

I’m gonna have a run up to the Vauxhall dealers today to have a close up look at the Grandland X. I am mindful though that 2 youtube videos that I watched yesterday on the car highlighted a creaky and shaky arm on the door that houses the window switches. I want to check that out for myself as creaks and rattles in a car just drives me mad.

Both the 3008 and the GLX are 3 years old now and so will be presumably also be having mid-life facelifts in the next few months….

#118458 Reply

Declan
    Participant

new ateca available to order later this year is all they are saying https://www.seat.co.uk/new-cars/ateca-2020/overview.html

Thanks for that File28. It’s good that they’ve acted quickly to get it up on their site.

I’ve got an extension on my 3008 until February, so there is still a bit of time to play with. To be honest, I would like the body to look a tad more aggressive/styled, but maybe the FR or another variant will have that.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Reply To: Facelifted Seat Ateca video

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: