Cars with adaptive cruise control

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Paulie 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #97134 Reply

Help-in-disguise
    Participant

Hi everyone.

I currently have Mazda 6 on Motability. I am due for renewal soon. I was looking for something similar to my current Mazda 6 but with adaptive cruise control but I have narrow down/look for individual cars. is there a list or refined search option for my desired car? what would you recommend? any thoughts? ideas?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #97137 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car
    #97141 Reply

joninprague
    Participant

I think lots of new cars when you go up the specification have ACC now.

its a big list to narrow down. might be easier to decide what type of car/estate/suv you would like and then narrow down from there. I have been looking at lots of suv or crossovers and at the upper end of the specification nearly all had acc as standard.

#97148 Reply

SaintsMan

The Skoda superb goes one step further with its predictive cruise. Not only is it adaptive it is also linked to the GPS and can slow you down for bends/junctions/roundabouts etc. Combine that with the active steering assist and you have a car that virtually drives itself, almost Tesla like.

#97152 Reply

Paulie

Tiguan and Allspace have ACC , along with Lane Assist and traffic jam assist (I think it’s called), which will stop the car if the car in front comes to a halt.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Cars with adaptive cruise control

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: