BMW 320i sport finnally collecting on 16.02

• Creator
    Topic
  • #139715 Reply
    Vlad

After long long long wait car finally arrived to my dealer on 11 feb.but collection on 16 feb so excited as never before thats  maybe because I ordered a car Jun 2020 .

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #139733 Reply
    Mike11

Please put photos on here vlad

#139735 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

It will be well worth the wait Vlad. It was the best car on the scheme by a mile IMO, but sadly no longer available. Too many disabled drivers deriving pleasure from such a nice car is an evil that must be purged by the Motability police 😉

#139780 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

I agree Glos Guy about it being the best car that was on the scheme. When you look at all it’s standard features the AP was pretty low in comparison with other cars on there.

#139790 Reply
    A Ali

Me too I agree with you glos guyso sad they taken it off the scheme . Love the car and so will you mike11. We’re the lucky ones who ordered it when it was on the scheme. Why did it take so long to be build? I ordered mine in August and picked it up mid January . Which colour did u go for ?

#139894 Reply
    Dave G
    Participant

Finally Vlad! Bloody ell, you will love the drive!

I also agree with you Glos Guy. I am well enjoying the Touring, its bootspace is just beyond great and it drives wonderfully smooth!

Elliot, how you getting on with your Saloon?

Also, does anyone know what the diamond button on the keyfob do? Still trying to figure it out since November!

#139896 Reply
    Lord Muc

Does the diamond flash the lights, so you know your car in a car park?

#139899 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

@Dave G, loving it. I’ve had quite a few 3 series’ over the years but this without doubt has been the best one.

#139900 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

Does the diamond flash the lights, so you know your car in a car park?

Im trying to cast my mind back to my last BMW but, yes, I think it turns on the headlights for a short period (coming home lights).

#139907 Reply
    Vlad

Thanks guys I will post some picture straight away ..and yes sadly they removed it from motab..but I am pretty sure they will put it back on scheme

#140687 Reply
    Vlad

Oh my lord ,the 3 series is absolutely Beast the best car I ever had!!!

Previously I had c class 200d 2016

Then Skoda superb 2017

Then BMW 2 series gran tourer 2018

Then Mercedes cla 2019

And now the 320i and is the best car I love it easy to get in and out and the drive is amazing

#140695 Reply
    rox
    Blocked

That’s good to hear, glad you is happy vlad. I really am liking my civic sport unfortunately bmw don’t offer adaptive cruise as standard and is part of a pack which increasces any ap to way to much for me to justify, which is a shame. look forward to the pics

#140738 Reply
    Vlad

Yes I feel you unfortunately there it not adaptive cruise control,but lots to offer as standard features I will post some picture later on

#140740 Reply
    rox
    Blocked

Yes I feel you unfortunately there it not adaptive cruise control,but lots to offer as standard features I will post some picture later on

The acc has become so vital for me and has made driving alot better for me and a joy again rather than a chore (on those days when you in lots of pain) stop start traffic is a killer but with the acc the car can brake to a total stop for you as long as there is a car in front of you and then go back to the speed set you was crusing at at the press of the resume button.

Often in town if i am driving and one needs to stop i often just click on the acc and it brakes for me. I had a hire car on holiday and it only had normal cruise and i really did miss the acc so much, it was top of my list of must haves when getting my latest car, along with a comfortable seat.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Reply To: BMW 320i sport finnally collecting on 16.02
Your information: