A broad church united by disability only?

• Creator
    Topic
    Brydo
    Participant

This forum is brilliant and we all appreciate the information and enjoyment it brings but is there anything else we could be adding?

We have a lot of info on cars on the main forum and various successful threads on “off topic” but are we missing anything? Are there any hobbies like gardening, fishing, pets or cooking that are missing or do you have a particular interest not previously covered that you would like to share.

I opened a thread on podcasts that nobody was interested in lol and I was thinking of contacting wmc about opening a thread that allows favorite “YouTube” videos to be posted. I am also interesting in gardening, although I’m rubbish at it, DIY not to mention green energy tech, stocks and shares and politics.

What about you guys?

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
      Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Tharg
      Participant

One idea that might get some interest is Collecting Stuff. Any stuff, really, from cameras to LPs. Not just out of general interest as to who collects what. Also useful for avoiding snags. In recent set of posts on Sunflower thread, another member was told that a batch of vinyl LPs she’d inherited were “worth nothing”. Opinion from potential buyer who hadn’t even seen them and who was no doubt quite keen to get hands on some “worthless” 60s Elvis and the like. OK, they might only be worth a few pounds but some might fetch upwards of £500.

Was also going to suggest something about, say, music but what with beauty being in the ear of the listener, I reckon widely varying tastes in styles would make it difficult to hold together.

Fastbike1000
        Participant

Brydo, maybe the title should have been what are your hobbies.

Brydo
          Participant

Fastbike I think it’s called “artistic license” 🤪🤪🤪

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
            Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.