48 hours until I pick up the new id3

• Creator
    Topic
  • #147785 Reply
    Chub

So my Id3 is arriving on Wednesday really nervous but excited at the same time. ❤️

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #147786 Reply
    Michael

Keep us updated – top of my list when my car is due for renewal November

#147787 Reply
    Intranicity

Hope it’s everything you’re hoping for, looking forward to what you think once you’ve had it a while, I’m sure you’ll be really pleased.  Make sure the dealer has updated the software to 2.1, as that seems to have sorted a lot of early issues.

#147789 Reply
    Leslie Ingley

Don’t forget the picture of  your new car

#147791 Reply
    Chub

Will do guys. It’s a leap of faith really as I didn’t get to test drive either. 🙏🏼Bit silly but I just loved them from when they come out. Will most definitely post pics❤️

#147803 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

How much was the advance payment ?

BBC Breakfast expert, Toyota CHR driver.

#147812 Reply
    JohntheLeg
    Participant

Thats great. Which iD.3 did you go for?

#147817 Reply
    Archie

Im assuming you got one that they had in the showroom and not a factory build?

#147819 Reply
    Anonymous

Lovely car, share pictures when you can 🙂

#147826 Reply
    Jtb

I’ve also ordered an i3 Family ap £2949….mine might be ready next week but no home charger installed yet so will have to hold off from picking up until its installed.

#147839 Reply
    Chub

Snap jtb.
    Don’t worry about the charger ask the garage to fill you up then use public chargers to top you if you need it.My charger was installed on Thursday so hopefully it will come before your car also. The garage told me my car was ready but it took a month to arrive. Doesn’t BP give you some free miles for the first 3 months also.

#147844 Reply
    Jtb

Can I ask how long it took for BP Pulse to do install once you submitted photos?…they got all my pic on Sunday.

#147853 Reply
    Chub

They rang me within 3 days and then was installed within 3 weeks. Guess it all depends on the installation company also, fingers crossed for you. Think there was someone on here that said it all took a week.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: 48 hours until I pick up the new id3
Your information: