Vehicles for Under 25’s

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dave h 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #92557 Reply

Phylicia

I wanted to ask what cars are available for Under 25’s as the list is becoming shorter and the likes of the BMW 1 Series, Audi A3 and Mercedes A Class which were all previously available are now long gone for the young ones.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #92565 Reply

Wazza
    Participant

Thought it was as simple as going onto the motability website, select under 25 toggle and then search. Plenty of cars for under 25s if you are not a badge snob. You can filter it down to fuel, transmission etc to refine your choice.

#92568 Reply

DBtruth

If I was searching in the under 25 hatchback category and had to choose a car today I’d be very tempted with the Ford Focus ST line or ST line-x. Good value and you could argue better looking that the equivalent BMW, Audi or Merc.

If you wanted something a bit bigger maybe Audi q2? A lot of people slate the styling but just get a black one and they look fine in my opinion.

Or if you go bigger again the Seat Ateca. I think the top spec one comes with all sorts of kit including digital drivers display and pan roof.

Obviously the choice for under 25 isn’t as good as it used to be but there’s still some nice cars available if you look around

#92596 Reply

Dave h

Mazda 3 think that’s under 25s apart from top one nice looking car

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Vehicles for Under 25’s

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: