New GLA

• Creator
    Topic
  • #123895 Reply
    Stephanie O\’Donnell

Morning,

I just had a phone call from my local Mercedes garage to let me know that they had confirmation this morning that the new GLA will be added to the scheme for Q4.

I’ve ordered an XC40 as I was unsure whether it would join the scheme. A little bit of me wishes I’d waited but hey ho!

Viewing 15 replies - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #124470 Reply
    Stuart
    Participant

On the Mercedes configurator it only shows the GLA 200 there is no 180 listed only under the old model unless im missing something

----------------------------
    Tiguan SEL Auto in Tungsten Silver
    Metal Detectorist & scale modeller
    in my spare time

#124475 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Have a look at the brochure:

https://tinyurl.com/yy9ju7br

#124482 Reply
    Richard hewett

very surprising to see how many Mercedes are under and close to the cap,well done to Mercedes very good pricing considering what else is out there at or around the same price.

#124498 Reply
    ree94

Not yet but hopefully next few days more and more info will be leaked

#124512 Reply
    Rico

They know everything already motability but only the motability negotiators and the brand negotiations know, how do I know this? Because only up until last year I could just change a few letters or numbers on the download link on bmw, merc and ford for updated list upto 3 weeks before next quarter for new prices

#124531 Reply
    Farid Miah

I wonder if the plug-in hybrid will make it onto the scheme?

#124746 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

If it is coming on, it would appear all of the 180 models will be the old model as the 180 is no longer available on the configurator.

The previous 180 was a 1.6L petrol with the new 200 petrol being a 1.3L.

Fingers crossed for those wanting it back on here. 🤞

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#124809 Reply
    ree94

<p style=”text-align: center;”>As far as ove been informed it will be the new modal and if you also look at the brochure for new gla the 180 is there</p>

#124810 Reply
    ree94

<p style=”text-align: center;”>As far as I have been informed it will be the new model coming on 1st Oct 2020 and if you also take a look at the brochure for new gla the 180 is there</p>

#125191 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Mercedes GLA Q4:

GLA 180:  Sport – £2899 AP, Sport Exec – £3299 AP, AMG Line £3399 AP, AMG Line Exec – £3549, AMG Line Premium – £3649, AMG Line Premium Plus – £3749

GLA 200 Sport – £3499

#125201 Reply
    Stav

Thanks wmc. Not cheap but to be expected.

#125207 Reply
    John Newton

That’s crazy prices I’m struggling to understand how they came up with them, I’ll stick with my B200 order

#125231 Reply
    Andrew

John Newton .

Seems Mercedes like the price £3749 advance payment .

B class still great value only going up extra £100

#125246 Reply
    Brad

The high AP for Mercedes stopped me looking at the CLA, just a crazy amount to pay for a car which I don’t own and won’t get that money back. Of course nice cars. I assume the price will eventually start to lower as the car becomes older – hopefully.

#125253 Reply
    Stuart
    Participant

Bet they sell well….NOT

Tiguan SEL Auto in Tungsten Silver
    Metal Detectorist & scale modeller
    in my spare time

Viewing 15 replies - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
Reply To: New GLA
Your information: