Mercedes B class wait times

• Creator
    Topic
  • #120840 Reply
    Andy

Hello .

I love the Mercedes B200 (Premium Plus) and I am  looking to order as soon as possible  but I’m getting concerned by some of the delivery times I have been quoted.

I am struggling to get a response from the dealer I test drove the car with but I have been quoted April 2021 earliest by 2 other dealers in the same group,and CLA June 2021.

i have a manual 3008 at the minute and need an automatic as soon as possible so can anyone who has ordered a B class give me any idea if these dates quoted are correct.

peugeot factory build is 3 months (bit of a difference) for a 1.2 gt line premium ,which is my other option and has everything I need.

thanks

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #120843 Reply
    John Newton

I got quoted the end of October for my B200 but I have a feeling it won’t arrive then

#120849 Reply
    Craig T

I had to reorder mine as my original b-class order got culled due to the lockdown. I changed model and have been told that the build date is confirmed for October, with a expected date of delivery for late November/early December.

i originally ordered a B Class Sport b200 auto, but changed to an AMG line premium B180 auto instead.

#120854 Reply
    Gordon

I ordered a B class 180d AMG auto at the end of December but cancelled the whole thing about a month ago as they couldn’t even tell me if the car would arrive this year! They kept saying that there was no build allocations for the UK.

#120855 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

Just get the Pug

#120860 Reply
    Matt B

No national stock vehicles available?

#120866 Reply
    PJL

Lead in times of 9 and 11 months!! Motability seriously need to look at relaxing the 3 month notice on vehicle renewal.

#120872 Reply
    rox
    Participant

Wow it would be a no for a Mercedes for me.. All four cars i have gotten on the scheme been there and ready for the handover and if i was told it would be longer than that I’d look at other cars and get one of those.

#120881 Reply
    Gordon

Sadly there were no stock cars offered to me. They did check but nothing. They told me it was the 180d engine that was the problem.

#122641 Reply
    Rambo

9-12 month for the CLA I’ve been told by the dealer in Brentford.

#123134 Reply
    Ian M

B200 Premium Plus.
    Got a phone call from dealership yesterday saying that the B Class factory is now up and running and orders are starting to go through, still going to be a December pick up though but at least it’s moving towards .

#123141 Reply
    John Newton
    Participant

Hi Ian when did you place your order mine was placed mid July for end of October delivery but if it’s December I can live with that.

#123145 Reply
    Ian M

Initially early March for July pickup, but all orders were cancelled with the factory shutdown.  I think the B is made in Germany so factories just getting upto speed.

Only source for this info is my dealer but have no reason to doubt them,

#123156 Reply
    John Newton
    Participant

Cheers Ian I guess fingers crossed

#125616 Reply
    Simon Price

We ordered our B200 premium plus 6 weeks ago for a Early November changeover and were told by our dealer that there were 8 in front of us, so not to expect it before xmas, and look more towards spring, which isnt a deal breaker as we love the car we have an automatic Bmw x1, but really looking forward to our new Merc, as a matter of interest, what colours have people choosen, we went for the digital white

#125623 Reply
    Keith S

Mercedes-benz Southport can get any model from the factory in 13 weeks, I don’t know why some dealers quote ridiculous waiting times.

#125625 Reply
    Ianfca

I was told by a dealer today that GLA premium plus vehicles are not being built at the moment due to a shortage of parts for the premium plus specification, including the sunroof. They told me that they could only estimate a build time for these vehicles of between 6 and 9 months. Not sure how true this is as they were trying to make me sign up for a non premium plus vehicle they had in stock.

#125677 Reply
    Craig T

My B Class AMG line Premium has been confirmed for early November delivery.  I originally ordered an Sport one in January, but it got culled in April due to COVID. I reordered it in July but chose a different model instead.

#125785 Reply
    Ian M

Simon, in answer to your question about chosen colour , we’re patiently awaiting a B200 Prem.Plus in black. December (fingers crossed).

#125791 Reply
    John Newton

I ordered silver back in July it might arrive at some point lol

#125862 Reply
    Daz

You guys were lucky

yesterday we had an appointment at Norwich Mercedes

belting with rain we entered a very busy showroom waited in the que to enter reception and overheard these were walk in curious

get inside mentioned we were motability and had an appointment and they couldn’t get rid of us fast enough.

a salesman came to reception said the only B class they had was outside on the front section go and look whilst customers were dealt with and they wasn’t taking orders yesterday.

then asked to go outside due to covid numbers

i mentioned we had an appointment and they said yes the cars outside go look but we cannot open it

#125882 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

You guys were lucky yesterday we had an appointment at Norwich Mercedes belting with rain we entered a very busy showroom waited in the que to enter reception and overheard these were walk in curious get inside mentioned we were motability and had an appointment and they couldn’t get rid of us fast enough. a salesman came to reception said the only B class they had was outside on the front section go and look whilst customers were dealt with and they wasn’t taking orders yesterday. then asked to go outside due to covid numbers i mentioned we had an appointment and they said yes the cars outside go look but we cannot open it

We’re not taking any orders today“.

lololol. Well done Daz. You obviously found the only Mercedes dealership in the UK right now that is so swamped under with orders that they’re having to turn away swarms of buyers at the door & beat them off with a stick!!!

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
Reply To: Mercedes B class wait times
Your information: