£50.00 from Motability

This topic contains 53 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  cheeseontoast 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #114002 Reply

John

Has anybody received their £50 from Motability yet, it is nearly the end of May, I have not received mine.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #114004 Reply

Craig

Mine came in the post on Thursday.

#114005 Reply

Jane

Nope

#114006 Reply

Philjb

Mine arrived yesterday

#114007 Reply

rox
    Participant

Arrived Thursday…

#114010 Reply

BigDave
    Participant

Has anybody received their £50 from Motability yet, it is nearly the end of May, I have not received mine.

Not received mine as yet. The the actual wording about the refund from the Motability Q&A site is:

There is no need for customers to contact us in connection with this, as we will automatically issue this insurance refund as soon as possible from the second half of May and throughout June.

https://news.motability.co.uk/scheme-news/updates-from-the-motability-scheme-regarding-covid-19-coronavirus/

Therefore, it is possible that the wording ‘throughout June’ implies that some customers may not receive their refund until getting on towards the end of June.

#114011 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

Yes

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#114012 Reply

Mike

May get mine today ? Don’t we get post on Saturdays now with the lock down ?

#114013 Reply

Andy
    Participant

Turned up yesterday.

#114014 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

Got mine yesterday but the local branches are closed?

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#114015 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

Assuming it comes as a cheque, those who use online banking are able to pay cheques in using the app. It basically uses the camera on the phone.
    If anyone does try this, I’d recommend not disposing of the cheque until it is confirmed it has been deposited into your account. 👍

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#114016 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

Assuming it comes as a cheque, those who use online banking are able to pay cheques in using the app. It basically uses the camera on the phone. If anyone does try this, I’d recommend not disposing of the cheque until it is confirmed it has been deposited into your account. 👍

I am a bit behind the times, I do not trust mobile banking and phone apps

#114018 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

I know many who feel exactly the same way, Oscarmax. 👍

#114021 Reply

BigDave
    Participant

May get mine today ? Don’t we get post on Saturdays now with the lock down ?

There are currently no Saturday deliveries of normal letters from the Royal Mail (only parcels/tracked etc):

https://www.royalmail.com/d8/coronavirus-changes-service

#114030 Reply

Chris M

Mine was deposited into my account on Monday

#114051 Reply

Elly

Mine arrived today

#114052 Reply

Pudsey
    Participant

Mine arrived today

Mine too👍

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Pudsey.
    #114151 Reply

martino
    Participant

just got my cheque in today , but dont know when i’ll get to bank it  i think the banks are closed

#114158 Reply

Georgie

If they send mine by cheque I’ll have to bloomin’ well post it to Scotland, like I did for my Good Condition Bonus!

#114161 Reply

martino
    Participant

Georgie ???

#114163 Reply

Georgie

Yes???

#114168 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

Mine’s arrived.  🙏
    Gratefully received and very much appreciated.

Gone straight into my AP savings.

😁

#114172 Reply

Matthew

Did u get a cheque or is it paid straight into your bank. .

#114174 Reply

Lord Muc

Cheque, paid in mine on the starling bank app, you take a photo of the front and rear, so it’s always on the app for reference, and i have access to funds on Tuesday. You have to keep hold of the physical cheque until it clears.  Great.

#114180 Reply

Mike

Didn’t get mine today

#114182 Reply

Robert

Also received my cheque today and put in bank this afternoon.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 53 total)
Reply To: £50.00 from Motability

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: