Vw wait

• This topic has 28 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Imran Rasool.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #173156 Reply
    Jimbo

Hi I am just wondering if anyone has any idea how long the vw wait is ATM thanks

Viewing 3 replies - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #185634 Reply
    ChrisK
    Participant

That is really good news Tbag and Mikey16 and have heard on the grapevine that VW are banging quite few cars out this month assumedly because the factory was more or less closed most of March and April while they built up a small reserve of computer chips and diverted wiring harnesses from the Allspace factory in US/Mexico.

I still think I’ve got another 6 months to go before mine turns up and my dealer gave a, what I think is an honest answer last week, that they can’t say if my order, that was expected in April then changed to October, will turn up any earlier because VW are keeping them in the dark as much as we are being kept in the dark but cars just suddenly turn up almost out of the blue.

Anyway guys have a great day Monday.

#185793 Reply
    Imran Rasool

Hi all,

Thank you for all the information which has helped me to set realistic expectations.

Ordered an ID3 on 6 October 2021. Originally told six month but now all gone quiet and looks like 12 months + is the most likely wait.

#186764 Reply
    Imran Rasool

Ordered ID3 Tour 77kwh 06 October 2021. After some advice from the lovely guys in here like James Cheer am not expecting it until 2024.

First time ordering a motability car. So main concern is my AP and that my PIP is up for renewal in 2024 and as always expecting a struggle to get it reinstated.

Viewing 3 replies - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
Reply To: Vw wait
Your information: