Tesla

• Creator
    Topic
  • #164327 Reply
    Summer

HI

Heard from my friend who works in Stockport Tesla that the heads of motability are trying to negotiate the Model 3 on the scheme. The is ALOT of debates as I’ve heard. Motability’s argument is how practical the model will be for disabled customers. I’m not myself a Motability customer however, my grandparents use to be. As far as i know, there’s a lot of debating and Motability are ‘pushing’. Weather this brings a change for the Advance payment for example 5k, i don’t know. But i do know the interest is definitely there. The ball is in Teslas hands to negotiate.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #164328 Reply
    TheSUVGuy

*grabs popcorn for the comment section*

#164329 Reply
    DBtruth
    Participant

I find this post suspicious πŸ€”

#164330 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Tesla model 3! Not again!
    Skoda Enyaq iV is perhaps a more realistic outcome and some better pricing for the VW id4.

#164333 Reply
    dayskipper

The Tesla model 3 would not be “practical for disabled customers”. For most, especially those with wheelchairs, it would be precisely the opposite.

#164334 Reply
    kbfern

If the Enyaq or better AP on the ID4 in q4 I will be in like a shot. Tesla not suitable for me anyway need an SUV. If no deals on the Enyaq or ID4 probably getting an ID3 tour.

#164335 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

The Tesla talk can be shelved until we hear through the motoring press that dealerships have applied for Motability accreditation, until that point it’s just ‘bloke down the pub’ stuff.

#164336 Reply
    Fastbike1000
    Participant

The model Y would be far better suited for motability customers.

#164337 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

I think there are a lot of EV’s around the same price as a Tesla that would be a greater priority to be on the list if the caps were removed. I would much rather the Skoda or the Hyundai Ioniq 5 come on the list especially as I don’t have a Tesla dealership anywhere near me.

#164340 Reply
    Ted

Would rather have a Hyundai ionic 5 are a Kia kv6 as more practical as are a hatchback

#164343 Reply
    Tim

My friend who drinks in the same cafe as one of the secretaries for the Motability board of directors told me that they were thinking about adding the Model X next quarter.

#164344 Reply
    72 dudes

Tim, my cat’s toy mouse says that’s simply not true.

It’s actually the Model S.

#164346 Reply
    Tim

You could well be right! My friend informs me the secretary was ingesting a pecan pie at the time, so it could well have been the S.

#164350 Reply
    Ian Price

All with 0 AP.

#164357 Reply
    Tim

In all seriousness though… do you think there’s any chance of cash back too?

#164360 Reply
    TheSUVGuy

Looks like I need more popcorn πŸ˜‚

#164361 Reply
    John

Is your last names dreams?

#164367 Reply
    Aygo1991
    Participant

Is your last names dreams?

πŸ˜‚πŸ‘. I think it’s time to close this thread down, πŸ˜„.

Motability cars:

2015 RR Evoque AWD 2.0 TD4 SE Tech - written off
    2017 Toyota CH-R 1.2T Dynamic CVT AWD - written off
    2019 BMW X2 2.0L Sport

#164374 Reply
    mitch
    Participant

cant they set the system default to delete as soon as anyone sets up a thread that mentions tesla.

save everyones time.

#164375 Reply
    Rhodgie

You can’t close this thread… it’s one of the funniest I’ve read in a long time πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
    So Summer… (who isn’t a motability customer himself but his grandparents used to be)… please stick around and let us know “weather” you hear any more news on cars joing the scheme πŸ‘πŸ˜

#164376 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

This thread has proved to be entertaining but like many news stories in the papers or online is inaccurate and lacking substance or has a questionable source. I wonder if Rolls Royce andΒ  Bentley may join soon?

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by fwippers. Reason: Important additional information
    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by fwippers. Reason: Important additional information and corrections to poor gramnar
    #164385 Reply
    Summer

Hi Rhodgie

I work in the car industry and probably know ALOT more about cars than you. And you’ve just called me a MAN? Last time i knew summer was a female name. Love to see the response from you. It’s funny that you lot slate my knowledge yet…….

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by wmcforum. Reason: Cut the rest off as it became unfriendly
    #164387 Reply
    Summer

Can’t wait for wmcforum to silence me for speaking facts. I hope it dosen’t come on the scheme. But i know whats being said and you lot dont apart from sitting behind your screens daily. Remember when you guys were crying for the GLB to come on hahahahaha

#164390 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

I would like to think that Motability had made contact with Tesla, they would not be doing their job if they did not have a dialogue with every motor manufacturer operating in the UK. I hope they are talking to Subaru too and perhaps even JLR (Jaguar Land Rover) again.

#164391 Reply
    Tim

I just can’t imagine the tacky Motability banners in a aesthetically sterile Tesla showroom. Do they have to display them?

#164393 Reply
    Rhodgie
    Participant

Oh Summer you really showed me up there eh? 🀫

Firstly I admit I was wrong to assume you’re gender without knowing the facts so I apologise for that 😒

But I think it is also unfair to claim the name Summer as being female specific…. I quite like it myself as it’s warm, breezy and full of promises so may consider adopting it πŸ€”

Unfortunately I don’t believe you work in the car industry, at least not in any position that would allow you an insight into the future plans of a manufacturer… not with that spelling and grammar anyway πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

But do keep posting cause you are hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
Reply To: Tesla
Your information: