My little win 🤣

• Creator
    Topic
    Richy
    Participant

I really had my heart set on the grandland x Sri nav as it was also nil ap , big family with costs etc I simply can’t afford a ap , and why not go for nil ap when there’s some ideal vehicles for me for now, well until my spine gives out completely, sorry off topic a bit, just looked at the grandland again and it’s £499 ap , so glad I ordered it three weeks ago now (I think) , all put through ok at nil deposit, so I’m very happy I didn’t wait, just thought I’d mention my little win there haha

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      ajn

Yeah well done Richy, always great saving saving money on something.

👍🌻

sikez
        Participant

Just had this with Skoda Octavia with regard to the ‘ap’ going down £200, Enquired with the dealer and they said as its gone through that’s the price, called motability who said to call dealer but said your under no obligation to take the car even though we have the pin.

Dealer contacted and advised again sorry that’s the price, So told them to cancel order and within half hour it’s been reduced, saving a saving.

garry
          Participant

Nice one, very pleased for you, enjoy your new car 👍

John Morris

Yeah it’s a good feeling lol. I had it the other way as well but not this time! We got the ateca fr sport a month ago for only £900 with discount (£1099) and it is now £1499. So much car for the AP it’s unreal. Still absolutely loving it

Richy
              Participant

Thanks guys for the replies , I’m so glad I didn’t wait for tomorrow, I was lucky as I have a good friend with a grandland , although it’s a different spec , I had a good look round it and took it for a little run.

I actually done the whole order over the phone with picadors, only email I had to send was a picture of the qashqui , and the current mileage for some reason, but when I saw the ap had gone up I was feeling happier I’d ordered when I did, I know £499 is not huge amounts, but it would of ended up me having to look at another car and regretting having to choose something else, it’s put me in a really good mood today!

Tim

£500 is £500 congrats on the saving Richy

Richy
                  Participant

Thanks Tim, my wife’s very happy, she said she would have had to watch me get so down mood wise, and to be fair after the trouble I had with MG messing me about, and then deciding I preferred the grandland anyway, this has lifted my mood very much.

ajn

Hold on to that good mood feeling Richy, always hang on to them, everything seems easier when the mood is happy 👍🙂

🌻

file28
                      Participant

Good result enjoy the car

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)
                        Peugeot 2008gt
                        Selenium grey

pswoff

Well done. I had the opposite, Peugeot 5008 GT diesel automatic. Ordered at the start of February, picked up 10th March. I paid £3,799, new AP in April £2,549. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

I`m very happy with the car anyway, lots of space inside, lots of gadgets and looks stunning in Celebes Blue with the black roof.

Mmoreton5

@pswoff, was that a factory order? they are quoting me 3-4 months for a peugeot 5008 180 1.6 Petrol GT. WTF!

NewYork1
                            Participant

Just picked up a 5008 Allure Premium 1.2 manual in celebes blue today there was also an auto exactly the same waiting for collection as well. Ordered it on 30th March. Salesman said when ordering they had 7 coming into the country but if i missed these ones the next shipment was May. The higher powered engine’s may take longer if they don’t sell as many economy of scale and all that.

Current car
                              Peugeot 5008 Allure Premium
                              Previous Cars
                              VW Touran SEL

pswoff

Hi, no it was in stock and at the port in Immingham. I purchased it through Arbury Lichfield. I emailed the salesman and he told me the specs and colours in stock and also the lead times on others.

I hope this helps.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.