Ordered an Allspace

• Creator
    Topic
  • #100282 Reply
    Andy
    Participant

Been looking at a few different models, X1, XC40 but with the amount of kit included nothing comes close for the ap imo.
    Allspace match 150 dsg in Blue Silk, the only option we had to pay extra for was heated seats at £285. A bargain at £1449 ap. 24 week delivery time, which isn’t a problem for us as we are happy enough with our Alhambra for now.
    Be interesting to see if the price goes up again in Q1.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #100289 Reply
    wonky

Hi Andy,  just been posting on other threads on similar subjects.
    I too have a diesel dsg Alhambra, however because of low miles and a lot of around town driving, I only get 31 mpg and suffer clogging DPF.

Have you suffered similar or do you do the miles?

Regards, wonky

#100294 Reply
    Zaheer76

Ive got a Tiguan R-Line Tech DSG (150ps) 2WD – I do a lot of short town driving/runs (1 mile, 2mile) with the occasional 80 miles motorway run every month. Around town I’m getting around 25mpg. On a run I’m seeing around 50mpg with no mpg issues to date. I have diesels for the past 14/15 years and no dpf issues even though my driving pattern hasn’t changed. Only issue was on my previous BMW X1 xDrive 25d which had to have an EGR replaced (don’t know if that was related to short trips).

To be on the safe side I do use the occasional tank of BP or Shell’s finest Premium Diesel.

#100295 Reply
    Andy
    Participant

Hi Andy, just been posting on other threads on similar subjects. I too have a diesel dsg Alhambra, however because of low miles and a lot of around town driving, I only get 31 mpg and suffer clogging DPF. Have you suffered similar or do you do the miles? Regards, wonky

Never had a problem with dpf, but we do a mix of town and motorway regularly, and about 10,000 miles a year.It is one of the questions the salesman asked.

#100305 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

Great choice Andy. It’s one definitely on my shortlist AP willing! 😁

I’m sure the time will fly by.

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Ordered an Allspace
Your information: