Order Cancellation

• Creator
    Topic
    MickC
    Participant

How long should it take for an order cancellation to show in your own Motability Online Account ?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Phaedra
      Participant

Depends where you cancelled it.

Assuming it’s a straightforward order with no options added or paid for,

If cancelled at the dealers it’ll be when they actually go onto the Motability system and action it.

If over the phone with Motability they’ll usually tell you there and then during the phone call.

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

Participant

Have you cancelled the Enyaq?

If so, was it because of delivery issues?

I think there’s a few on this forum considering it, including me!

Skoda Enyaq Coupe 85x Sportline Plus Adanced, Heat Pump & 21" Supernova Wheels In Moon White Metallic - Ordered 27th December 2023 - Confirmed 31st January 2024 - Build Week 16 (W/C April 15th) Estimated Delivery 26th May. Build Week moved back to week 23 W/C 3rd June) Build Week moved again to week 32 (W/C 5th August) Brought forward to week 27 (W/C 1st July 24)

Gary1969
          Participant

I cancelled a Audi q4 2 months ago and from the minute I cancelled in the dealership at 2pm when I got home and checked motability website and 6pm in was showing cancelled and I ordered a id4 the next morning

MickC
            Participant

@Solymar its partly to do with the issue’s that are rearing their heads,delivery times and software problems.

@Gary1969
              thanks for that info i can use that as a yardstick. I cancelled this morning at 11am and nothing has changed on my online account.

I will give Motability a call in the morning.

Jojoe
              Participant

We’ve got an Enyaq on order, the delays are annoying us. I wouldn’t be too worried about the issues.  We’ve had Skodas for the last 10 years and the infotainment system which controls everything has always been glitchy. We got lots of warnings about front collision avoidance not working, parking sensors not working. It’s a mild hybrid and we’ve had warnings about the 48v system. They all disappear after you restart. The car has never let us down. As for the charge flap, it’s the same flap system as petrol and diesel VAG cars use, it’s a common fault not just affecting the Enyaq.

MickC
                Participant

Phone Motability and told them,they phoned the dealer and it was sorted in minutes.

So account is back to normal and current car 2 year lease extension showing again.

Participant

Well done! Glad that you’ve got it sorted!

I’m going to wait to see what Q3 brings to see if there’s anything else to Temp me away from the Enyaq!

Skoda Enyaq Coupe 85x Sportline Plus Adanced, Heat Pump & 21" Supernova Wheels In Moon White Metallic - Ordered 27th December 2023 - Confirmed 31st January 2024 - Build Week 16 (W/C April 15th) Estimated Delivery 26th May. Build Week moved back to week 23 W/C 3rd June) Build Week moved again to week 32 (W/C 5th August) Brought forward to week 27 (W/C 1st July 24)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.