Next covid jab..

• Creator
    Topic
  • #185645 Reply
    ajn

This is going to be my 4th today, anyone still having these jabs still..

Think some people have given up now..

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #185671 Reply
    ajn

Oh well straight in jabbed, 5 mins out..

Really quiet at the covid injection appointment, like 3 people, including me 😳&😳

#185675 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Ive only had the 3 jabs  as in category 6. I did think I’d be in category 4 though with having an autoimmune condition.

My 3rd Jab was Mondena which made me violent shakes the evening of having it. Since then I wouldn’t say I shake but my body twitches 2-3 times a day which is weird.

#185679 Reply
    ajn

I had the Pfizer for each kezo, no problem other than a light headache, nothing compared to the ones I suffer, oh and the aching arm everyone seems to get..

Just seemed so strange how quiet in there, lots of staff looked totally bored stiff, still vey pleasant though…

That shaking thing is weird…

#185692 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

I had the Pfizer for each kezo, no problem other than a light headache, nothing compared to the ones I suffer, oh and the aching arm everyone seems to get.. Just seemed so strange how quiet in there, lots of staff looked totally bored stiff, still vey pleasant though… That shaking thing is weird…

My first 2 jabs were AstraZeneca no problems at all. As I say 3rd Mondena jab  was fine up untill the evening when I suddenly started shaking with flu like fever symptoms. Got up next morning felt fine apart from this involuntary shake/jump  a few times daily. its been like that ever since, Which leaves me pondering what to do about my 4th jab.

Much better going when its quite though. Did they give any reason why.

#185693 Reply
    ajn

No reason mentioned, I jump whilst sleeping, or dosing off, wakes me up..

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Next covid jab..
Your information: