New Electric Scenic

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Shaun
    Participant

was having a look over this yesterday, building on the impressive megane e tech but just bigger in all ways-could be one to watch with crossed fingers for some folks (myself included)

MFillingham
      Participant

Sat on the same platform as the Scenic and the Ariya, with the Ariya’s biggest battery, you know the underpinnings are well tested.  It is, however, another SUV type offering, great if you want one, disappointing if you really don’t like them.

As you say, the Megane is impressive and you’d hope that the Scenic will be equally as well put together.

I'm Autistic, if I say something you find offensive, please let me know, I can guarantee it was unintentional.
        I'll try to give my honest opinion but am always open to learning.

Mark

kezo
        Participant

The Scenic uses same NMC battery but, Renault claims an extra 50 mile range, than the Ariya, although the Scenic is 4″ shorter.

Watched a few Video’s and it looks ok but, depends if/when it joins the scheme, it joins my shortlist. However I hope the Scenic doesn’t turn out like the Austral, where Renault tryied to out do Nissan with the QQ only for it to be worse in most area’s!

Ele
          Participant

Wonder what its like to get into the back as have to say my Megan E Tec front seats are the most used but I had to get into the back seat for a few minutes for the first time and even tho 5ft 9 I couldnt get my head in the opening

The seat is so high I had to some how duck down head in raise head and sit my bum down.

Not something my condition appreciated lol and I soon got out maybe its not so bad for those a lot more flexable

Wife and I always said rear space wasnt a choosing factor but blimey it was a bit of a surprise

Still love the car but will keep out of the back lol

Hopefully the Scenic is better in this dept

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.