New car advice please

• Creator
    Topic
  • #135959 Reply
    jmac
    Participant

Hello all, any advice please iv’e just ordered a car over the phone the Audi dealer was a bit vague regarding procedure, what can i expect to happen next will they let me know when the factory have the order ? do Audi have online build checker like my current dealer Volvo ? any advice welcome thanks.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #136012 Reply
    TheSUVGuy

I’m pretty sure they’ve got a build checker, now soon you’ll get a PIN sent from motability, keep it safe as you’ll need it on the day you collect the car, make sure you look around the car and it’s got everything you ordered right spec etc, then when you’re satisfied enter the pin with the dealer (although I’m not sure how entering pin works with lockdown)

what car did you end up ordering if you don’t mind me asking, enjoy!

#136029 Reply
    machoco

You can also register with motability online to see the application and approval where your pin will also be available for you if you ever lose it .

#136034 Reply
    s watson

Thank you

#136039 Reply
    JS

with another lockdown  Motability has extended the Remote Ordering process where available by dealership and continued the  Pin Entry Exemptions. latest update from Motability.

FAQs from the Motability Scheme regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

i would Advise anyone that doesnt already have it to set up an online motability account

https://www.motability.co.uk/your-lease/scheme-online-account/

#136092 Reply
    Lou

What have you ordered jmac? Did they give you a rough delivery date? Everything going on certainly makes this process harder

#136143 Reply
    s watson

ordered the Audi A3 12-16 weeks

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: New car advice please
Your information: