Mercedes B Class

• Creator
    Topic
  • #147813 Reply
    Gary

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if Mercedes have options on their cars, I know the Premium Plus has everything we need and more (dont need a sunroof) but we would struggle without electric seats (passenger)

So wondered whether its possible to order a Premium with electric seat pack

Cheers

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #147815 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

No options only the packages, Executive, Premium or Premium Plus.

Blame WLTP testing as they decreed every car with every option has to go through testing, Mercedes circumnavigated this by adding packages, sadly when there is a parts shortage on one element it causes this chaos.

#147823 Reply
    John Newton

As WMC said just the packs I wanted to add a couple of things but in the end I had to get the premium plus but sadly that’s not available at the minute

#147825 Reply
    garry
    Participant

No options only the packages, Executive, Premium or Premium Plus. Blame WLTP testing as they decreed every car with every option has to go through testing, Mercedes circumnavigated this by adding packages, sadly when there is a parts shortage on one element it causes this chaos.

Surely a simple ‘Options Waiver Form’ should and could be devised, that allows consenting adults to sign that they understand that adding extras that have not been WLTP tested will add weight that will affect the mpg figures stated. 🤷‍♂️
    As always governing bodies go from one extreme to an other.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Mercedes B Class
Your information: