Mercedes advice..

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jane_b 3 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #87300 Reply

jane_b
    Participant

Hi all, I hope everyone is well…Im a newbie here looking to get my first Motability car.

Can you recommend some good dealerships I could go to for a good deal (reduced advanced payment) on a Mercedes?

Im located just outside London but can travel if necessary.

Many Thanks in advance

J

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #87311 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

Hi Jane, And welcome to the forum. ?

The post at the top of the main page will be worth a browse

(link here)

Offers – Post any Deals you find here…

I would think that, given where you are, there will be a number of Mercedes dealerships within a 50 mile radius and as a piece of advice, if you hear of any dealerships offering a discount then ask a local dealer if they will match it. Sometimes, depending on that dealerships sales, they will be able to offer the same or even better.

Happy hunting. ?

? I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it?

#87315 Reply

Philjb

Jane, these discounts change all the time, so try contacting the biggest dealer first and say you’ve been told there are discounts available.

Which models does it apply to and how much are the discounts.

Don’t forget to post up if you have any success.

#87317 Reply

JS

Welcome to the Furum Jane

as many topics have been discussed some soon disappear of the first page, as you are interested in a certain brand you may find the Search Box for the Forum useful as well as the offers thread.

As posted in the Offers Thread Walsall was recently offering £300 off, it really depends on stock levels and models. Some will dismiss any cance of a discount but others may need to hit targets and with the new Reg here and end of years not to far away those that need sales will/may offer incentives.

Happy hunting.

#87324 Reply

Bob

Mercedes Chelmsford are quoting £500 off all Mercs

I would suggest a phone call to confirm before making the trip, these things have a magical way of disappearing!

#87327 Reply

jane_b
    Participant

Thanks everyone for responding!

Its such a minefield out there, so many cars and models. I will try the ones you have mentioned.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Mercedes advice..

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: