Let’s see the pets

• Creator
    Topic
  • #126256 Reply
    ajn
    Participant

PetAny pets pictures from the members

Viewing 15 replies - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #126623 Reply
    joss
    Participant

Nice Alsatian file28

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's
    "It is a great ability to be able to conceal one's ability."

#126625 Reply
    File28

@joss

Thanks

#126626 Reply
    Georgie

Blue really is making herself at home now.  🙂

#126629 Reply
    File28

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@Georgie</p>
    She certainly is and loves lying on “her” bench in the garden

If my wife is at home on her own she doesn’t leave her side and is very protective towards her

Really well behaved and an excellent guard dog

#126640 Reply
    Tharg

Flie28 – Blue is one seriously gorgeous pooch. Our Tilly also, sometimes, tries to be a “by-your-side” guard dog but this only serves to earn her the new name “Trip Hazard”.

#126647 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Ziggy.

#126649 Reply
    ajn

That’s a great pic, Ziggy looks in great shape, Well done..

#126650 Reply
    ajn

DogHere he is Biscuit just taking a look at the water, looks s if Ziggy loves it in there.

He will have a paddle though lol

#126654 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

That’s a great pic, Ziggy looks in great shape, Well done..

It’s a pic from a couple of years ago, she has a grey beard and a bit of middle aged spread now. She’s a great companion, well behaved too. (which is total luck)

I wanted to get a dog for my son, tried to get one from the pound but they would not let us as we had a ‘complex’ family apparently. I grew up with a SBT, she was the best dog ever, she went a little ‘funny’ later in life, developed a penchant for chasing a certain German Shepard. I cried for a week when we lost her.

#126658 Reply
    Georgie

I have a soft spot for black labs.  Previous neighbours had two and I’d sometimes borrow them for the whole afternoon and walk them for miles – through the wood, across the heath and around the pond.  One was very sensible but the other was mad as a hatter!

#126662 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Ziggy falls into both camps, at home she is quiet and happy to sleep the day away, she keeps away from everyone as much as she can, unless required for sofa company. Once the lead comes out she switches, can’t wait to get to the park, runs around like a puppy and thinks every single person wants to see her. She never developed social etiquette around other dogs, approaching them at great speed, lying on her back then jumping up and running away in a large crazed circular movement. She loves the tennis ball and open water almost as much as she does food! Boy does she love the food, nothing is safe, many a child’s sandwich has disappeared as did the quality street one christmas, followed by an interesting few days picking colourful things up in the park!

#126665 Reply
    Georgie

😀

When my brother was 4 he was sitting under the dining table eating a Mars Bar and Aunty’s dog, Toby, shot under the table, cleanly lifted the bar from brothers hand, and shot out again without slowing down.

Toby was a Heinz 57 that looked like a large greyhound wearing German Shepherd’s coat.  I used to walk him when I was 11/12 and the whole exercise could be summed up in repeated “Come back, faithful hound!  Oh, well, stay there then . . . “

#126672 Reply
    ajn

Some nice memories and the pics are great too.

I remember my Nans old school Jack Russell, it wouldn’t move from her side, till my Mum arrived with the 6 grandkids. That dog wouldn’t stop running but would take straight back to Nans side soon as we went.

I too grew up with SBT my uncle was renown for breeding them.

#126698 Reply
    Tharg

Lovely to see so many folks like Staffies. Some of you may already have seen these, but this istaffie Porperty Rules…

If I like it, it’ mine.

If it’s in my mouth, it’s mine.

If I had it a moment ago, it’s mine.

If it looks like mine, it’s mine.

If it’s on the floor, it’s mine.

If I’ve licked it, it’s mine.

If you put it down, it’s mine.

If I’ve chewed it the bits are mine.

If it’s broken, it’s yours.

If I want it back, it’s mine.

#126699 Reply
    ajn
    Participant

🤣😂

Viewing 15 replies - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
Reply To: Let’s see the pets
Your information: