Interesting November LifeStyle Magazine

• This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by bfoandc.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #93385 Reply
    JS

many may of already had the lifestyle Magizine through the door, but I must say usually I just flick through, but this addition has caught my attention, so thought I would give an overview of content for those that may not get it through the post and may be worth a look.

varios helpful articles and adverts that may indicate cars coming etc. Here are just a few.

annocement of the New CEO Barry Le Grys (may already be know to war veterans etc as was with Blesma

Test Drives Review on BMW i3/Fiat 500X/Skoda Scala/Renault Kadjar/Peugeot 508

Cars coming soon arrivals on Kia Xceed/Vauxall Corsa/Renault Clio it hints at the Corsa All Electric with a range of 210 miles

winter Car Checks

ect etc ive only just started going through it myself but lots of things of interest and conversation to be had, a few Car Adverts on vehicles I’m not sure if they are on yet so need to check

Online version. http://motabilitylifestyle.co.uk/

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #93401 Reply
    joss
    Participant

Thanks for that JS

I must admit i prefer the online version.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's
    "It is a great ability to be able to conceal one's ability."

#93405 Reply
    brydo

I think the Corsa All Electric with a range of 210 miles would be a fantastic addition to the scheme. 210 miles on a charge would do a lot of people, the car looks great and you would save a lot of money.

What would be the AP though?

#93409 Reply
    JS

Online is easier especially zooming in on the small print lol.

i found it more interesting than previous versions and I’m not sure why, interesting to read about the Graduate scheme I wasn’t aware Motability did. And good to see content on WAV’s too. And the Shell Disabled Fuel Service advert being advertised amongst the usual advertising junk..

#93418 Reply
    joss
    Participant

It sure is easier for me to read on line JS for the very reasons you mention. I do tend to skip read and focus on the articles that interest me. Over time I read it all.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's
    "It is a great ability to be able to conceal one's ability."

#93562 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

The Kia Xceed looks very nice on the TV ads.

#93569 Reply
    ChrisK
    Participant

I was at my local KIA today having my cars first year service and while waiting had a look at all the models on show but I only pay interest to those that have a boot large enough for my pavement scooter fully assembled and out of those 20 odd cars in the showroom there was only one that would be any good for me, that’s the Sorento but had a ticket price of £37,000 so more than likely not on Motability even if I could afford the AP.

Got my mag today, had a quick look through but I also use the online version to look back through back issues.

#93598 Reply
    callmejohn

I never knew there was an online version.

#93632 Reply
    ChrisK
    Participant
    #93647 Reply
    bfoandc

The very interesting snippet for me was about the Stopped Allowance Support. As I’ve just sent off my first PIP review form after going through the DLA transfer process the SAS had some reassurance for me0.

#93648 Reply
    bfoandc

Should have read:

The very interesting snippet for me was about the Stopped Allowance Support. As I’ve just sent off my first PIP review form after going through the DLA transfer process in 2017 the SAS had some reassurance for me.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Interesting November LifeStyle Magazine
Your information: