How often

• Creator
    Topic
    lee1480
    Participant

How often does your call car dealership Motability person contact you about your vehicle ?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Phaedra
      Participant

Somewhere between never and Hell freezing over.

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

lee1480
        Participant

Phaedra don’t apologise for being you

Participant

Not only never, but trying to get them to actually answer the phone is impossible too!

Robert88
            Participant

I’m on my 7th motability vehicle and different dealers every time and the only contact I’ve had from any of them is when the car is with them and ready for pick-up.

TheSUVguy
              Participant

VW used to call for service and end of lease to see if we wanted another VW

Same thing with mums Seat and my current Audi, although Audi hasn’t contacted us yet about renewing with them

funny story about dealers calling, my wife was in theatre for a heart operation and VW called me, of course when you see a random number call when you’re in a situation like that you assume the worse, I picked up and said “is everything okay?” Guy on the phone was confused and said it’s VW, I said in a polite way please call me back another time

Rich44
                Participant

My MG dealer used to call regularly got on my nerves tbh felt like they were only doing so to garner another sale later.

Skoda dealer pops me an email every week or so with an update, got one today saying car should be built in next few days

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.