Happy Fathers Day.

• Creator
    Topic
    Brydo
    Participant

I had a great day yesterday, all the kids and grandkids came over and we had a lovely Chinese meal. It was great to just sit and watch them chat and mingle.

My diet was broken but i can start again today lol

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by Brydo.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
      Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      kezo
      Participant

Sadly my eldest 2 kids are in England so didn’t get to see them but, they both sent an E card or more accurately a FB message with a picture of my 9 month old grandaugter!

My younges’t daughter who lives with us gave me a card with a badge on and some chocolate she liked and ate yesterday!

joss

About £40 worth lottery scratch cards and lottery tickets from my 3 and only won a £5.00. Meh…..

Joss
          Current car: Peugeot 308 GT Premium 1.2 Pure tech Petrol.

Phaedra
          Participant

Picked up my card and present from my daughter today, neither of the boys bothered but one’s Autistic and doesn’t do that sort of thing, the other just doesn’t bother!.

I was quite emotional when I read the card from my daughter, she said some very personal and nice things about how much of me there is in her and how much she appreciates what I do for her, I’d say it was the best card I’ve ever received, ever!.

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

Brydo
            Participant

Phaedra its those little things that mean the most.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
              Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.