GLA TURNAROUND

• Creator
    Topic
  • #126168 Reply
    HorsePower
    Participant

Hi

I went to view the latest Mercedes GLA today. It is beautiful, but I was very disappointed to learn that all the AMG specs under motability will be delivered in March 2021! Apparently the 180 engines haven’t been made yet.

Also, motability will not be getting the 200 or above in the amg range ever (so they say) as that’s well above their insuarance budget.  It is pointless to wait and see what March will offer, I don’t want to risk higher quotes either-So I will be ordering this week.

If anyone else has been promised a sooner date for a GLA delivery pls share?…

• This topic was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by HorsePower.
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #126171 Reply
    Andrew

Why not order a B200 in all AMG specs

Almost identical size wise and interior and with bigger boot.

only difference GLA jacked up 5cm higher

#126179 Reply
    HorsePower
    Participant

Thanks for the info, but I don’t like the B Class.

#126185 Reply
    Andrew

No problem.

plenty of SUV available on scheme.

#126188 Reply
    Azzy

Even though I’ve ordered my car I might go have a look at the gla because I saw one on the roads a couple of days ago and it didn’t look very big

#126201 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

Small car really, an A Class with raised suspension and small boot, how they try and class it as an “SUV” is beyond me!

#126215 Reply
    Philjb
    Participant

That’s pretty much the average wait time for most cars on the scheme recently.
    Apart from the interior the X1 is a better all round car in my opinion not as claustrophobic for rear passengers either and a bigger boot.

#141617 Reply
    AhmedRabil

Should be getting some delivery dates anytime now. Expect around May

#141623 Reply
    Ianfca

I had a call from my local Mercedes dealer today to say the AMG premium plus is going to be withdrawn from motability. Apparently they are having a lot of trouble with the supply of sunroofs and wireless chargers. They told me if I ordered one now, before they are withdrawn, build times are expected to be between 6 and 9 months, and even that is a best guess.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: GLA TURNAROUND
Your information: