Fosters proper shandy

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant

Got this yesterday it’s a lovely taste can really taste the lemons in it really refreshing will have a tin watching Germany v Scotland tonight with Brydo May have a tin Sunday night watching England v Serbia ! Yes Kezo it’s still the old tv noticed the LG C3 Oled around £750 now I’m very tempted

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      kezo
      Participant

Kezo, that sounds like spinach and naga chillies. My local does a Nepalese curry with naga chillies, very hot but nice. I usually go for a vindaloo, the sauce is lovely.

tomatoe, onion fused with spices and naga ghost chillie (jolokia chillies) meat optional. Highly recommended  if you like hot curries.

Zalfrezi is another I’d recommend.

Jojoe
        Participant

“Zalfrezi is another I’d recommend.”

Jalfreze is another favourite of mine, it’s not spicy enough for me, but the local takeaway does basmati rice infused with hot green chillies which makes it perfect.

wmcforum
          Which Mobility Car

Saturday evening, I made the express trip to M and S for their £15  curry deal, stocks were still good despite it being 6.30 pm.  The Beef madras was excellent, as was the Sag Aloo,  my fellow diners were less impressed and all agreed that the ‘Takeaway’ range from Iceland offered a superior ‘bang for your buck’

Jojoe
            Participant

I didn’t know Iceland did a takeaway curry range, I’ll give them a try.

Jojoe
              Participant

Saturday evening, I made the express trip to M and S for their £15 curry deal, stocks were still good despite it being 6.30 pm. The Beef madras was excellent, as was the Sag Aloo, my fellow diners were less impressed and all agreed that the ‘Takeaway’ range from Iceland offered a superior ‘bang for your buck’

Had the Iceland Vindaloo tonight, the sauce was very hot and plentiful just as I like it, probably the hottest supermarket curry you will find. The chicken was okay, not rubbery as you sometimes get in this type of ready meal. For the price, £2.50 I’m impressed.

wmcforum
                Which Mobility Car

Had the Iceland Vindaloo tonight, the sauce was very hot and plentiful just as I like it, probably the hottest supermarket curry you will find. The chicken was okay, not rubbery as you sometimes get in this type of ready meal. For the price, £2.50 I’m impressed.

The beef madras is very good. Not tried the vindaloo, I will do now however.

kezo
                  Participant

I’d imagine Icelands Food Warehouse will also have these curries?

Jojoe
                    Participant

We have a Food Warehouse near us but I’ve not been in it yet. I’d imagine they’ll have them. @kezo I think you like spicy curries like me, the vindaloo is Indian takeaway level of hot, very spicy with lots of deep red curry sauce.

kezo
                      Participant

We have a Food Warehouse near us but I’ve not been in it yet. I’d imagine they’ll have them. @kezo I think you like spicy curries like me, the vindaloo is Indian takeaway level of hot, very spicy with lots of deep red curry sauce.

I’m passing food warehouse, so will pop in Tuesday on way back from hospital and we can have a “curry night” at weekend. We do have an Iceland in centre of town but, its pedestrianised and I end getting more than what I go in for lol.

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.