Ford Puma ST

• Creator
    Topic
  • #125209 Reply
    Harry

Ford taking orders now, Puma has been getting rave reviews. Will Motability keep this off the scheme with it being an ST?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #125213 Reply
    Mike Cooper

And still the manual handbrake.What is wrong with these people?

#125215 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

And no automatic hybrid Puma crazy !

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#125219 Reply
    comfortablynumb

Can only see the ST Line, ST Line X or ST Line X Vignale on the Ford configurator.

Wouldn’t imagine the ST will slip through to Motability whenever they do build them.

I test drove a Puma before going for the Focus. Lovely car but quite claustrophobic.

#125534 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

Ford Puma 1.0 ECOBOOST ST-LINE X VIGNALE automatic finally makes it onto the scheme then with an AP of £1,345.

#125535 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Solent 60 what’s it got standard ?

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#125538 Reply
    solent60
    Participant
    #125576 Reply
    comfortablynumb

What’s the delay with automatics for the Ecoboost/Hybrid range? Ford highlight “A sophisticated 8-speed automatic transmission” on their website blurb yet still not available to order from Ford.

#125595 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

What’s the delay with automatics for the Ecoboost/Hybrid range? Ford highlight “A sophisticated 8-speed automatic transmission” on their website blurb yet still not available to order from Ford.

I read recently that Ford were “trying to find a way to fit their mild hybrid engine into the new automatic Ford Puma”… so I guess it’s only a matter of time until they manage it!

#125708 Reply
    Graeme

All Ford Puma advance payments were increased by motability beginning 1st October.

#125783 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

Ford have also told all their Puma customers not to use them in only electric mode until they can get a fix in place as it might just burst into flames, not the best advert from Ford there.

#125784 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant
    #125795 Reply
    jp

how can you use a mhev in electric mode only, thats impossible.

#125838 Reply
    Shed1965
    Participant

Hi might see the st line but a full blown ST no chance

#126090 Reply
    Graeme

I ordered my Puma Titanium from Ford Guilford yesterday 5/10/20

Its an ‘in stock’ vehicle which means i should have it within two weeks according to the salesman. If i had insisted on a different colour to the red stock vehicle or a different trim level from the base model Titanium  then my delivery date would likely be December at the earliest as the vehicle would need to be made in the factory so reluctantly i agreed to go with the in stock Titanium model. AP is £495.00p.

The salesman Ross was excellent throughout my two telephone calls with him furthermore he accepted txt message photos of my driving license(front & back) and award letter to get the ball rolling re the paperwork saving me a round trip of 40 miles on public transport.

#126156 Reply
    comfortablynumb
    Participant

I ordered my Puma Titanium from Ford Guilford yesterday 5/10/20 Its an ‘in stock’ vehicle which means i should have it within two weeks according to the salesman. If i had insisted on a different colour to the red stock vehicle or a different trim level from the base model Titanium then my delivery date would likely be December at the earliest as the vehicle would need to be made in the factory so reluctantly i agreed to go with the in stock Titanium model. AP is £495.00p. The salesman Ross was excellent throughout my two telephone calls with him furthermore he accepted txt message photos of my driving license(front & back) and award letter to get the ball rolling re the paperwork saving me a round trip of 40 miles on public transport.

Great choice. Would rather be driving a new car than checking some app everyday willing on a car to be built.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
Reply To: Ford Puma ST
Your information: