Facelift Ford Puma revealed

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant

Coming mid 2024.

Small changes on the outside. Inside is where the major changes are.

Car History:
      Ford Fiesta
      Vauxhall Astra Mk6
      Mazda 3
      BMW 2 Series Coupe
      Mercedes A Class
      Vauxhall Astra Mk8 (Current Car)

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      MickC
      Participant

Hope they have got rid of the manual handbrake.

comfortablynumb2
        Participant

An Allegro steering wheel?

MickC
          Participant

Just looked online and it still has that destroyer of arthritic wrists the manual handbrake lever.

Participant

Guessing by the red stitching that’s an ST? Can’t say it wows me that much but I’d give it a look over come renewal time.

Participant

Guessing by the red stitching that’s an ST? Can’t say it wows me that much but I’d give it a look over come renewal time.

Yeah that’s the ST Line X interior with fake leather and red stiching. The Titanium has cloth seats with grey stiching. Then there’s the ST Line which has cloth seats with red stiching.

The ST version is on the website, only comes with the Automatic gear box so looks like they’ve gotten rid of the higher power Manual version.

Not sure about the revamped interior myself, the air vents on top of the screen look strange.

Car History:
                Ford Fiesta
                Vauxhall Astra Mk6
                Mazda 3
                BMW 2 Series Coupe
                Mercedes A Class
                Vauxhall Astra Mk8 (Current Car)

comfortablynumb2
                Participant

Yeah that’s the ST Line X interior with fake leather and red stiching. The Titanium has cloth seats with grey stiching. Then there’s the ST Line which has cloth seats with red stiching. The ST version is on the website, only comes with the Automatic gear box so looks like they’ve gotten rid of the higher power Manual version. Not sure about the revamped interior myself, the air vents on top of the screen look strange.

Ford’s interiors may not be all that but the driving experience of the Puma tops all it’s rivals just as the Kuga does in the segment above. Too many cars nowadays are all fur coat and no knickers.I know what I prefer.

kezo
                  Participant

An Allegro steering wheel?

And everyone slated quartic steering wheel at the time!

By the looks of it, Austin was ahead of it time 😂

MickC
                    Participant

Yeah that’s the ST Line X interior with fake leather and red stiching. The Titanium has cloth seats with grey stiching. Then there’s the ST Line which has cloth seats with red stiching. The ST version is on the website, only comes with the Automatic gear box so looks like they’ve gotten rid of the higher power Manual version. Not sure about the revamped interior myself, the air vents on top of the screen look strange.

Ford’s interiors may not be all that but the driving experience of the Puma tops all it’s rivals just as the Kuga does in the segment above. Too many cars nowadays are all fur coat and no knickers.I know what I prefer.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by MickC.
                    Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.