extended test drive

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar crippleddad 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #90770 Reply
    paul

ive chose my next car a merc cla but having a spinal injury i needed to see if suitable so asked mercededs for an extended test drive , how long do these things take to sort out as need to order for jan delivery

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #90776 Reply
    Philjb

Paul not long, you can contact motability and ask them to organise everything for you.
    If you have spine problems like myself you need to get the seating right, as you’ll be driving it for at least three years, a long time if you take delivery and can’t get comfortable or the ride is to hard.

#90816 Reply
    paul

thats my thinking behind the extended test drive as always had 4×4 and mpvs before but the cla did surprise me at how easy it is to get into its the getting out im worried about lol

#90824 Reply
    Dave h

I just asked mobility advisor at stourbridge merc let me av it for 3.30hrs but took it back after 2hrs seats uncomfortable but that was an a class sport though I wanted amg line there was no lumbar support on a class dont know about cla I found in the a class the pedals were offset to the right too much for me again dont know if cla is different

#90917 Reply
    crippleddad
    Participant

I had spinal problems and the CLA was not for me, very low down of course it’s a coupe and the seating isn’t very adjustable.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: extended test drive

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: