Early termination AP

• Creator
    Topic
  • #148264 Reply
    Mike Charles

Hi, I gave my car back on Friday just gone and was wondering how long does it take for the refund for AP pro rata?

Thank you 🙂

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #148265 Reply
    Appleman

About five days by post

#148269 Reply
    Mike Charles

Thank you

#148290 Reply
    Dave W

If car was ok you’ll get pro-rata GCB as well (separately).

#148299 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

Unless it has changed recently there is no good condition bonus on early termination.

#148300 Reply
    Slly

Yes there is, you get a percentage.

#148301 Reply
    Gary

Is that recent as when we changed early we didn’t get gcb, it was just the pro rata AP.

#148302 Reply
    Appleman

I recieved gcb pro rata , as well as AP that was back in May 2018, I am sure Mike Charles will let us know the outcome later in the week if this is still paid or not

#148303 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

Is that recent as when we changed early we didn’t get gcb, it was just the pro rata AP.

Same here. Only done one early termination, back in 2015, and we got a pro rata AP refund but no pro rata GCB. Sounds as though they have changed the policy since then.

#148313 Reply
    Appleman

Statement on motability website

Please note that if you cancel your lease agreement we may charge an administration fee of up to £250. Once you have returned the vehicle any Advance Payment you have paid will be refunded on a pro-rata basis and you may be eligible for a pro-rata Good Condition Bonus. Please be aware that repeated cancellations can affect your eligibility for the Motability Scheme.

#148322 Reply
    John morris

We handed our 6 month old manual Ateca back in March to get an auto and we received both. £100 GCB and £382.50 (from £500 AP) and this was recently. You will get both as long as the criteria is met.

#148326 Reply
    mitch
    Participant

the prorata gcb is relativeley new i changed in march last year and i think it had only just been introduced as i got different answers when i rang in jan to ask about changing early so i think it was new around jan/feb last year.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Early termination AP
Your information: