Ds 4 test drive

• Creator
    Topic
  • #182935 Reply
    Matty
    Participant

Had a call from my dealer today to say they had a ds4 there that I could test drive , it was a rivoli cross hybrid , I’ve ordered a standard rivoli 180 petrol , I drove the car in petrol mode manly and was blown away by it lovely smooth drive , tech is amazing, both me and my wife drove it and are very happy with the car , all being well we should have ours mid may , we ordered in January so not to bad wait time.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #182958 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Had a call from my dealer today to say they had a ds4 there that I could test drive , it was a rivoli cross hybrid , I’ve ordered a standard rivoli 180 petrol , I drove the car in petrol mode manly and was blown away by it lovely smooth drive , tech is amazing, both me and my wife drove it and are very happy with the car , all being well we should have ours mid may , we ordered in January so not to bad wait time.

Nice car Matty . Hopefully not to long to wait 🙂

#182979 Reply
    shoecake

hi matty – i thought you was told april….

im hoping mine will be soon, but ive moved house so i need to save the AP quickly

#183009 Reply
    Matty
    Participant

Yeah I was told that , but now looking mid may not the end of the world , what model did you go for ?

#183029 Reply
    shoecake

the same as yours i think

petrol tivoli with the stereo upgrade  -4.6k

#183051 Reply
    Matty
    Participant

Yeah I got the rivoli in pearl crystal what colour u gone for ?

#183119 Reply
    coralie

Are the ds 4 in show rooms now

#183137 Reply
    Lee Bengough

My 1/43 scale 2015 – 2018 DS4 Performance Line and New DS4 Performance Line.

as well as a Citroën fanatic I am a DS fanatic as well

#185061 Reply
    shoecake

any update on delivery matty?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Ds 4 test drive
Your information: