Considering a Tucson

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mike 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #99719 Reply

fwippers
    Participant

Hi, I have the SE Premium, top of the range, LED lights, panoramic roof, leather, heated and ventilated, adaptive cruise, heated steering wheel, Lane keep assist, all round cameras and sensors and so on. I have just discovered, now winter is here that the exterior mirrors, which auto fold, are NOT heated. I didn’t even check this when I ordered as I thought it would be a given! Unbelievable this is not standard.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #99722 Reply

72 dudes

That does seem ridiculous. Have you thought of seeing what happens if you put the heated rear window on? Some makes connect the heated mirrors and the heated rear window together.

#99723 Reply

Macca

Our Hyundai Santa Fe heats the mirrors and the rear window on the same switch

#99724 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

Mirror heating is on same circuit as rear screen demist!

#99725 Reply

Mike

I like the hybrid one on the scheme by the way can you slide the roof open ?

#99733 Reply

fwippers
    Participant

Thanks for the comments, will give it a try in the morning. I spoke to Hyundai yesterday who told me the car didn’t have them. Hope thy are wrong.

#99734 Reply

fwippers
    Participant

Have tried it and yes connected to the rear screen demister button. 0/10 Hyundai customer services.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  fwippers.
    #99750 Reply

gothitjulie
    Participant

Bonus.

#99784 Reply

Mike

That’s great news

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Considering a Tucson

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: