Considering a Tucson

• Creator
    Topic
    fwippers
    Participant

Hi, I have the SE Premium, top of the range, LED lights, panoramic roof, leather, heated and ventilated, adaptive cruise, heated steering wheel, Lane keep assist, all round cameras and sensors and so on. I have just discovered, now winter is here that the exterior mirrors, which auto fold, are NOT heated. I didn’t even check this when I ordered as I thought it would be a given! Unbelievable this is not standard.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      72 dudes

That does seem ridiculous. Have you thought of seeing what happens if you put the heated rear window on? Some makes connect the heated mirrors and the heated rear window together.

Macca

Our Hyundai Santa Fe heats the mirrors and the rear window on the same switch

vinalspin
          Participant

Mirror heating is on same circuit as rear screen demist!

Mike

I like the hybrid one on the scheme by the way can you slide the roof open ?

fwippers
              Participant

Thanks for the comments, will give it a try in the morning. I spoke to Hyundai yesterday who told me the car didn’t have them. Hope thy are wrong.

fwippers
                Participant

Have tried it and yes connected to the rear screen demister button. 0/10 Hyundai customer services.

gothitjulie
                  Participant

Bonus.

Mike

That’s great news

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.