Cars!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Shaine 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #117995 Reply

New-comer

So, went all weekend looking at cars. Have got it down to 3 but, while we were in the Peugeot dealership, they had a ‘used’ car there (top spec 3008 got line ) that we loved when we took it for a test drive.

i just wondered, is it only new cars that are available on Motability or can I look at used cars from a dealership too

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #117996 Reply

ChrisK
    Participant

Only new.

#118077 Reply

PSXCAR
    Participant

Yes, new only

ROY

#118097 Reply

Rhodgie

You could always use your allowance to buy a used car and run it yourself…

#118100 Reply

Shaine

Motability used to run a hire purchase option a while back, it’s a shame they don’t bring it back as it opens a lot more options up for those happy to pay their own insurance and maintenance costs.

#118118 Reply

Bandit
    Participant

Motability used to run a hire purchase option a while back, it’s a shame they don’t bring it back as it opens a lot more options up for those happy to pay their own insurance and maintenance costs.

They did, but from memory their apr never really competed with the high street banks etc.

#118123 Reply

Shaine

I don’t remember what the apr was like, be nice if they could get a high street lender on board with things like this as an alternative to new lease cars.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Cars!

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: