BMW Charging Card

• Creator
    Topic
    Trappy
    Participant

Has anyone received the BMW charging card with there BMW Motability Car? Would like to access there  cheap Ionity rates https://bmw-public-charging.com/web/en/bmw-gb/

Free optional IONITY Plus subscription for 12 months: normally priced at £11.30 per month Preferential rates: up to 350 kW @ 26p per kWh

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      papillon
      Participant

I collected my iX1 Msport today and salesman apologised and said the iX1 does not qualify for £750, if anyone does get the credit please let me know

Interesting. Was it just the iX1 or because you’re a motability customer do you think?

Trappy
        Participant

Just the model, new offers expected he said and may be back dated fingers crossed

yasir247
          Participant

@Trappy

Did you get the £750 credit towards the bmw card?

Trappy
            Participant

No but if anyone does please let me know

1961keightley
              Participant

Looking good Matt  mid March for ours

Anonymous

@Yasir247

I picked my BMW I4 Today and I received the BMW card free subscription with bp pulse and Ionity 12 month offer & the £750 credit for public as a substitute as i could not get the home charge installed. Hope this helps.👍

Anonymous

Speak to The dealership as this is available to those who cant get a home charger installed.

Debs
                    Participant

It’s not available to Motability customers.

You either receive a free charger install or 3 years membership to BP Pulse slightly reduced exorbitant charging rates.

The offer of £750 credit is not available on Motability.

However, you will receive a £25 credit if you opt for the BP Pulse option.

Direct from Motability

”You’ll get discounted charging with your subscription, usually saving around 8pper Kw compared to other public charging, while some chargepoints will be entirely free to use.

Plus, you’ll get £25 charging credit to help you get started, and 50% off a hot drink at Wild Bean Cafe to enjoy while you charge.”

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.