Black Friday Deals

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  joss 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #97253 Reply

Winston

As it’s Black Friday tomorrow I thought I’d stick a thread up so members can post any super smashing deals they find that we might be interested in

or perhaps they are looking to buy something and want to see if any of us members have one and can give some feedback

me personally I’m thinking about buying a Tefal Acti-Fry 2 in 1

my diet is pretty horrendous, I live alone so I eat pure convenience food ( crap basically   )

motivation for change is practically zero and I’ve got a slow cooker still in its box that I bought 4 years ago when I going to “ eat healthier “🤣

i know the actifry is still frying and I’ll prob eat my weight in chips , but it might encourage me to atleast eat a few other types of meal

I’m a bit of freaky eater, I’ve never ate a pizza in my life and the list of things I don’t like is pretty damn long

so has anyone used a Tefal Acti-Fry 2 in 1 or something along those lines?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #97264 Reply

gothitjulie
    Participant

Black Friday is 29th November.

Saying that, expect there to be a lot of deals around between now & then & cyber Monday then follows on the 2nd December.

#97267 Reply

Winston

Haha what a numpty! Me not you obviously 🤣

I just kept on seeing the messages on Amazon saying Black Friday sale starts Friday

ah well, better to be early than late eh lol

#97270 Reply

gothitjulie
    Participant

Well Amazon’s Black Friday sale does start tomorrow, but it then goes on for the next week (or two).

Usual Amazon format is to have various things on sale for limited period per day, so they’d have you constantly looking at their site for the next week just in case…. kind of stops you looking at competitors, a good sales trick.

Counter the sales tricks with something such as hotukdeals, or just ignore it all & go down the pub instead. This is possibly the cheapest strategy depending on how much beer you can drink.

Checking the price of things over the last year is also worthwhile as you’ll find that the Black Friday price may be more than at other times of the year, such as the Spring sales in May which are often better.

#97363 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

I’m looking for a sonos beam normally £399 so anything less than this would be great.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

#97385 Reply

gothitjulie
    Participant

I had to look up what a sonos beam was… like my Q Acoustics QM2 Soundbar…. goes under the telly.

#97396 Reply

fwippers
    Participant

Recently purchased a tumble dryer from a well known shop whose name is the same as a well known Asian dish comprising rice and meat, fish or veg in a spicy gravy sauce. It’s now showing as a black Friday offer with a £50 discount, however its  a tenner more expensive now than last month. They put the price up £60 for a couple of weeks to enable them to advertise the so called discounted price. This goes on all the time and very often theese bargains and reduced prices, in reality , are not.

#97398 Reply

Winston

This is very true! A cunning or maybe not so cunning tactic employed to catch out the “bargain hunters” like my good friend who sees the was £xxx is now £400 less so automatically thinks she is getting the best deal going

I tell her all the time , yeah it was that price 3 years ago when it was first released… 🙈

there are though some good bargains to get if you know what you like/want and have been tracking their prices over the months

#97410 Reply

joss
    Participant

Black Friday is all a con in my eyes, With this previously sold at Lerwick for the last 6 months at 300 quid.

Black friday price 169 quid.

Actual price 150 quid

ya get my drift right…

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#97423 Reply

Winston

There are deal there to be got, if you know exactly what you want and can be arsed checking each day

ie

i have a house full of Philips Hue lights, the ambient colour  starter pack consists of 3 x E27 bulbs plus the WiFi bridge usually retails about £160

on the first day of Amazons sale it was down to £70 that’s a massive saving , even better for me was that I can buy it and as I already have the WiFi bridge ( one bridge can control 50 bulbs ) I can sell the WiFi bridge on EBay for £35

meaning I’ve only paid £35 for 3 full colour E27 bulbs when they are usually 45/50 each per bulb

so there are def deals out there , just need to do a bit of homework if you are after something specific

#98211 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Well guys got my sonos beam £329, £70 off. Listened to the X factor final last night, fantastic sound, so far so good.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

#98220 Reply

joss
    Participant

Where is picture and link to item Brydo?

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Black Friday Deals

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: