BHP increase for young drivers

• Creator
    Topic
  • #158288 Reply
    ChrisK
    Participant

Don’t know if this has been mentioned elsewhere but under 25 BHP has been increased from 115BHP to 120BHP.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #158307 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

It’s been 120bhp for quite a while now.

#158317 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

I believe it alaways was 120hp, as there was a debate about the golf 122ps which was not available but is actually 120hp, give or take the odd fraction.

#158389 Reply
    ChrisK
    Participant

It’s been 120bhp for quite a while now.

I can’t understand why that is in the Motability Operation dealer guide under the news section stating “BHP increase for young drivers and location tracker update” published yesterday 12h July 2021 but yeah, come to think of it, it has been 120 for a long time now.

Maybe its been increased but someone made a typo, will soon see if that’s the case.

Or is it… the insurance group has change? I don’t know what it currently is but in the item it says “For young drivers under 25 the ABI group needs to be no more than 16 “so is it this bit that’s changed or has it always been group 16?

Something must have changed to make it “news” but I know nothing about under 25 insurance as its been a very very long time since I fell in that group.😁

#158414 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

It’s also been group 16 for as long as I can remember.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: BHP increase for young drivers
Your information: