Audi Q4 options

• Creator
    Topic
    stevepresley100
    Participant

Hi all

Has anybody on the forum had experience of the Audi dealerships and Q4 suv and sport-back models. I have test driven the suv but this was a ‘50’ Quattro S-Line.

Now I really like the look of the sport-back but this is only available in the ‘sport’ trim not the S-line and either 2 wheel or Quattro options.

The dealer has said the sport back would not include as well as the S-line trim, the privacy glass or larger wheel options as this is the S-line only.

It was suggested that the sport back couldn’t be upgraded up to include these options, but surely there must be some room to negotiate that, has anybody tried and been successful. All of the tech upgrades it appears are part of ‘packs’ which are massively expensive.

Many thanks

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Elliot
      Participant

There is no chance of you negotiating a change of wheels as larger ones are just not available on the Sport.

Elliot
        Participant

I’ve just had a look on the Audi website and tried to configure a 45 S Line. According to the configurator there is only either the Sport or Black Edition in the 45. Is this true?

stevepresley100
          Participant

As far as I’m aware it’s either a S Line or sport Quattro in the SUV (not both) or in the sport back it’s either standard sport or Quattro, S Line is not an option.

Elliot
            Participant

As far as I’m aware it’s either a S Line or sport Quattro in the SUV (not both) or in the sport back it’s either standard sport or Quattro, S Line is not an option.

But when you go onto the Audi configurator there isn’t an S Line option.

mitch
              Participant

looking at the audi motability price list s line are mostly stock orders.

Elliot
                Participant

looking at the audi motability price list s line are mostly stock orders.

That would make sense as it looks like the model isn’t available anymore.

stevepresley100
                  Participant

I don’t think these can be configuration, the offers are limited to the below.

https://www.audi.co.uk/uk/web/en/find-and-buy/finance-and-offers/audi-motability.html

These may change from July 1st.

Elliot
                    Participant

Says stock orders only for the 40 but not for the 45 S Line which isn’t configerable.

coxy
                      Participant

Spoke with my local Audi Dealer today about the Sline not being available,  Dealer stated the SLine 45 is still available, for some reason the configurator isn’t pulling it through.

Been advised today that my Audi Q4 will be built towards the end of July. Will now be the 2025 Model. Unsure of any changes to spec at this stage.

stevepresley100
                        Participant

Hi coxy

Were you able to negotiate any discounts or extras from the dealer, if not I’m assuming it will be the S Line standard RWD, the only test car my local dealer had was a Quattro 50 model which had great grip, acceleration and handling, how does the 45 drive ?

coxy
                          Participant

Stevepresley10, My local Audi dealer wouldn’t play ball when it came to discounts, even on extra’s. I test drove the Sline 40 Model, acceleration seemed ok, same with the handling. Until the Sline had come on the scheme I had ruled out the sport, daft as it seems I didn’t like the wheels. Ordered the SLine in February before the price rise,  have a build date for the end of July, expect to get the car September.  Advised I will be getting the 2025 model, at this stage Im not sure what changes that will bring. See what Q3 brings, would of liked the Sline Quattro if it came onto the scheme.

phil
                            Participant

I wonder what this 2025 model is then? They just upgraded the batteries n stuff this year on the Q4, and from what I can see, there’s no news, media reports/drives, or pictures of a new model coming out within the next few month.

Bit strange.

coxy
                              Participant

Phil, the 2025 model so I believe is only minor updates, functionality – Etron route planning, ChatGPT, improved filtering for Chargers.(Additional functionality for Smartphone interface plus & Connect, Apple Car Play in virtual cockpit)

moggy
                                Participant

Audi configurator for SLine Q4 is back online.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.