Anyone considered or considering e-3008 Peogeot?

• Creator
    Topic
    sagwala123
    Participant

Have spotted the E3008 Full electric on the scheme today. Not sure if it’s passed me by or if it’s new on ?

Looks a stunning motor. And apparently Pentagon Group are offering 1000 quid deposit contribution bringing the AP down to £749 with Motability New Car payment factored in.

Ive got the ID4 on order, but no reason why I can’t still have a browse at the menu just because Ive orderedy meal.

Anybody seen or test drove in the flesh ? Thoughts…… 🤔👍

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      kj35
      Participant

I started a thread on I think @des ordered one. They’re not in the showrooms for another few weeks but there’s a couple of videos on the thread. Looks an excellent car. I think we have similar car tastes @sagwala !! I’ve ordered the ID5 from stock which I’m very happy with, but if they muck me about at all I won’t think twice about switching to a q4 or the Peugeot

des
        Participant

Yes @sagwala123 I’ve ordered one. As said it’s not in showrooms yet so I’ve just basically watched as many videos and read up on it.

I’ve had the old 3008 and liked it and the new one is just slightly bigger with the same size boot and should average around 270m in summer and 220m in winter according to a few websites. The V2L was also a big selling point. It’s missing the rear wiper which may be a bit of a pain tbh.

I would have liked to add the pano roof but it’s part of a £1200 pack and I don’t want or need the rest so that’s a no.

But the interior/cockpit was the biggest selling point for me. And looking at around 5-6 months delivery.

Paul_1964
          Participant

We have the e2008 , only had it last March. Been a great car but lacks power and range, the e3008 looks great on the videos i have seen and  has more power and better range (we are only getting around 140 in the cold weather) , we have 2 years to go still but if was looking now i think the e3008 would be on top of my list, maybe the ID4 just below it. I hope to see the 3008 in the flesh very soon, will be going to the mobility show at the NEC in a couple of months (just to kick tyres so to speak) and hope to have a good luck then.

kezo
            Participant

I like it but, unsure from pictures & video’s, to what extent the centre console impacts the space in the rear for middle seat passnger.

Paul_1964
              Participant

Oh and one more worry, i have never had a car with a cloth type dash board, the dash and centre console look like a light grey fabric ,  how well does this stand up to the normal wear and tear of modern family life???

kezo
                Participant

Oh and one more worry, i have never had a car with a cloth type dash board, the dash and centre console look like a light grey fabric , how well does this stand up to the normal wear and tear of modern family life???

My Tucson has a bit of fabric on the dash and never been a problem, along with being less of a dust magnet.

When you think about it there has been fabric seats in cars for years without issue.

72 dudes
                  Participant

Have spotted the E3008 Full electric on the scheme today. Not sure if it’s passed me by or if it’s new on ? And apparently Pentagon Group are offering 1000 quid deposit contribution bringing the AP down to £749 with Motability New Car payment factored in. 🤔👍

Just double check that you are looking at the right model. The e3008 full electric starts at £5199 AP.

Are you maybe looking at the e136 Hybrid which would match the figures you quote?

Edit:

I’m wrong, you are correct!

I was looking at the older 225 hybrid model.

The full electric is stunning value at that price.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by 72 dudes.
                    kezo
                    Participant

Have spotted the E3008 Full electric on the scheme today. Not sure if it’s passed me by or if it’s new on ? And apparently Pentagon Group are offering 1000 quid deposit contribution bringing the AP down to £749 with Motability New Car payment factored in. 🤔👍

Just double check that you are looking at the right model. The e3008 full electric starts at £5199 AP. Are you maybe looking at the e136 Hybrid which would match the figures you quote? Edit: I’m wrong, you are correct! I was looking at the older 225 hybrid model. The full electric is stunning value at that price.

The new 2024 E3008 GT is £2499

The older 3008 PHEV’s are £5299 & £5799

Participant

only 3008 ev i see is this..

PEUGEOT 3008
                        157kW GT 73kWh 5dr Auto
                        Advance Payment:

£2,499

Current Car: Hyundai Kona Premium EV...2 way 40kg hoist
                        Last Car: Toyota C-HR Excel Hybrid...4 way 80kg hoist

Ele
                        Participant

Megan E Tec has a very robust cloth dash that add light and tone to the cabin as do the light coloured cloth seats

Dosent show dust and can be easily hoovered when needed

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by Ele.
                          sagwala123
                          Participant

Does anyone know of any dealers that physically have an e3008 in stock to view ?

Difficult to order without seeing one in the flesh. My local dealership isn’t going to see one until at least April

MickC
                            Participant

The abundance of some type of fabric across the dash and centre console puts me off greatly.

I would prefer a soft touch plastic in those area’s which can be cleaned instantly with a micro fibre cloth and a spray of dash shine or trim sheen.

What a ball aching faff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyQryFE7oBg

kezo
                              Participant

The abundance of some type of fabric across the dash and centre console puts me off greatly. I would prefer a soft touch plastic in those area’s which can be cleaned instantly with a micro fibre cloth and a spray of dash shine or trim sheen. What a ball aching faff. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyQryFE7oBg

Alot of manufacturers are starting to go this way. It won’t show the dust like vinyl would and requires nothing more than a soft brush or vacuum. Its automotive grade fabric just as the seat fabric is and equally easy to clean.

Participant

ive never to my recollection seen fabric on dash, tho it might have happened years ago. i’d be worried of water marks etc

Current Car: Hyundai Kona Premium EV...2 way 40kg hoist
                                  Last Car: Toyota C-HR Excel Hybrid...4 way 80kg hoist

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.