Any Mercedes Sealers

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  I know nowt 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #85132 Reply

RomiosCyp

I am after a B CLASS B200 or B180 premium plus for 2 weeks delivery please.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #85133 Reply

mitch
    Participant

i reckon your being optimistic there 2 weeks. your only chance is a stock car, have you tried the mercedes website search function?

#85134 Reply

mitch
    Participant

there are 50 stock, b class 180 or 200’s on their search function.you should go on and specify your fuel and transmission to reduce it and then go through each one to see if it could do the job. i am sure they will transfer to your local dealer,probably for a fee no doubt.

#85138 Reply

WardyGTC
    Participant

I don’t think too many dealers read the forum so you’ll probably have to do the legwork yourself.

#85141 Reply

RomiosCyp

Thank you for your replies

#85161 Reply

M

Hi,

I thought you already ordered the B Class delivery for September?

#85183 Reply

RomiosCyp

When the extra packs where added i revised my order… there only 2 B-class premium plus in the country.

#85414 Reply

I know nowt

Romios – What date have you been given for delivery of your revised order. I have done the same and been told October probably.

#85417 Reply

Muhammed, Mark, M, Meak

Hi,

Which B Class did you order? The dealer told me it could take a while as the B Class used to be made in Germany but now they are making it in Mexico hence there might be a delay..

#85424 Reply

I know nowt

I have ordered AMG180 Premium Plus

#85613 Reply

RomiosCyp

Hi, I have ordered the B180 AMG LINE with premium plus package. And the car is in stock. I had to make a 174 mile (Each way) trip to order this car. The original delivery was never confirmed (I know nowt). The new one is for the 6 Sept. Hughes Mercedes-Benz Aylesbury have some B-Class in stock. They have Black ones with premium package and this colour is discontinued on the B-Class.

#85641 Reply

I know nowt

Thank you Romios I ordered an AMG line and didn’t get a delivery date but was told would be September -October sometime. When they added Premium Plus I changed my order but not been told when it will be delivered. I hope it’s not December. It’s a much better deal than the base model. Good luck with yours. It’s a pity that your local dealer couldn’t organise a transfer but it was worth the effort to do it yourself

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Any Mercedes Sealers

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: